Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!

Start from the beginning

August sighed then looked at Irene with a serious look, "You should know who sent this letter to His Majesty, right?"

“His Majesty's former kekashi, right? Mavis Vermillion, the founder of the Fairy Tail Guild and someone who suffered from the same curse as His Majesty." Irene said calmly, "What is the content of the letter she wrote?"

“You can read it yourself”

“Huh?”

Irene raised her eyebrows when she saw August immediately give her the contents of the letter. Irene immediately took the piece of paper and immediately read it. Just as she read the contents of the letter, the feelings inside her began to stir violently. Her face, which previously wore a calm expression, suddenly became filled with shock and astonishment.

“T-This…This…Is this real?” Irene asked with a trembling voice. There was a small hope that appeared in that tone.

“That letter should be a genuine letter sent directly by Mavis” August said very seriously, “She is the only person living on the Isghar Continent who knows His Majesty's true identity. You should also know this because it was conveyed to us by His Majesty several years ago. Moreover, considering that she had previously been sealed within the lacrima and could then send this letter to His Majesty. It means…"

"This means that the curse that befell her has been completely removed," Irene immediately added to August's words, "Then..."

"Well," August nodded then sighed, "Your Majesty's wish will soon be achieved with the help of the figure who helped Mavis remove the curse that befell her."

Irene's hands clenched into fists very tightly.

*******

Rosemary Village, Lake.

In an area close to the lake which is the main source of water for Rosemary Village, the area is currently occupied by a large number of children aged five to ten years who are meditating. The children do meditation to be able to feel the magic energy in the surrounding environment and absorb this magic energy into their bodies.

Two days had passed since Allen first taught them about magic. Until now, none of these children have succeeded in absorbing the magic energy in the surrounding environment. However, none of them showed any signs of wanting to stop or give up. Every child has the desire to become a wizard like Allen.

Allen is a highly respected figure among the children and adults who live in Rosemary Village. Every time a villager met Allen, they would greet and salute him. Almost every time there will be residents who will deliver food and fruit for Allen to eat. All the residents' gifts were happily accepted by Allen.

As for the children themselves, they are very happy and also respect Allen. The boys in the village considered Allen their idol while the girls in the village considered Allen a target for them to chase. Some of them even always brought a flower which they picked and then gave to Allen every time they started their training.

“Hm?”

At the same time, Allen, who was reading a book leisurely, suddenly felt magic energy fluctuations in the area. Allen immediately stopped his reading activities and then looked at the area where the magic energy fluctuations appeared.

“She didn't disappoint me. The talent he has is even better than the talent Cana has."

Allen immediately closed the book he was reading and then put it in his storage room. He immediately got up from his position then walked over to the figure who was the reason behind the appearance of the magic energy fluctuations.