Chapter 7

Jesus fucking Christ

Felix wasn't kidding when he said 'best meal of my life'. Honestly I couldn't tell you I have ever tasted anything more delicious in my life without lying.

We had been in the kitchen for about an hour, and that's all it took for Felix and Minho to make the best fucking food in history. And the best part is.......

It was a grilled cheese.

I don't know how they did it, and frankly I don't want to know. The only thing I need is another one. Now it may sound stupid, how can a grilled cheese be the best meal in the entire world? I don't know girl, I don't know. But I know for sure after tasting it, they have some sort of voodoo magic to make everything seem so much better than it actually is.  When I asked Minho what was in it, he gave me the bullshit answer of 'love' 🙄 I mean c'mon who really believes that shit? Anyways, I'm now going with they put some magical Korean spices in it. That's the best thing I could come up with to not sound crazy.

After I finished my sandwich, jeongin grabbed my plate and went to wash it.

"Um jeongin? You don't have to do that. I can wash it myself"

I told him, still a bit shy around him and some of the others. But all he did was turn around, smile at me and turn back towards the sink continuing to clean the dish. I let out a light humph. I wasn't gonna argue with a him about it.

So I turned around and went to sit back down. The others had done the same and soon we were all sitting back in the living room in silence. The defining sound of nothing got me thinking thought. Hey, where's my phone? I definitely had it with me before chan grabbed me.

"Uh, Chan? Did you maybe happen to grab my phone before you kidnapped me?"

As I asked the question, it looked like a lightbulb had gone off in his head. And the next thing I know, he's rummaging around his pocket for something. Soon after he pulls out a phone with a plain black case and I immediately recognize it as mine. He passes it over to me and when I get it I look to see if I had any new notifications. Not surprisingly though, I didn't have many. Seeing as I had no friends and my uncle was now dead, I didn't have a lot of other people in my life.

Scrolling up on my screen I see a couple of notifications from Instagram and daily ones from an app called swift alert, telling me what era Taylor swift was going into at her world wide tour. (Yes I am an absolute major swiftie #swiftstayblinkforlife) pressing on one of the messages from Instagram, I open the app to see thousands of likes from my recent post. See I may not be a famous person that people would recognize on the streets or talk to, but I am very popular on social media for my art and photography. That's what I was planning on majoring in in university, butttt not to sure if that is still possible seeing as now I'm in a foreign country.

"Y/n, is everything okay?"

I lifted my head up and saw everyone staring at me. I wasn't exactly sure who asked the question, but I still answered

"What oh ya everything's fine, just checking notifications and stuff ya know?"

Seungmin, which I'm now thinking is who asked the question started to slowing nod his head in understanding. I looked around the room and noticed that the others were kinda just chilling around. Some of my brothers were on their phones, as some were also just sitting there awkwardly. That's what I seemed to find a lot, they may have known of me longer, but they were also the ones who were a lot more shy.

Mmmm what can I do to lighten the mood?

Hiii guys!!!! I'm so sorry for not posting for a couple of months. I have been busy and kinda forgot about it. I'm also sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the others. I hope in the future they can be longer again but for now I think this is a good start. I will try and remember to write and post maybe once every one or two weeks. But if I can't and just don't remember please don't be mad. I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life as well. Anyways thanks for sticking around and for all the support on the story so far!!!!

Minho_5000