Dinner With Taylor.

Start from the beginning

"Of course." He smiled and went to go the wine.

Taylor turned to Erin. "Can I just say, I'm so proud of you. My lovely, beautiful, brave girlfriend is punishing a book." He wrapped his arms around her.

"Aww.. thank you, baby. I just can't believe this is happening." She looked at him, not just talking about the book. 

"You made it happen.  You put it out there and the Univerise made it happen for you." 

"Yeah..." She said with a smile. 

The waiter came back with two glasses and put them down in front of them both and uncured the bottle of wine and poured some for both of them. "Do you guys know what you want?" 

Erin looked to him and smiled. "Yes." She looked at her menu. "I'll have the sea bass. and I'll start off with the green salad."

"And you sir."

"I'll have the T-bone steak, well done." 

The Waiter nodded and walked away to put in the order. Taylor and Erin looked to each other. "How was your photo shoot and interview" Erin asked as she took a sip of her wine. 

"Oh good. I got to talk about more of the things that I'm passionate about."

"That's great. I'm so happy and proud of you, too."

"Thank you. We have a lot to celebrate tonight. Do you want to sleep over tonight?"

"At your place?"

"Yes."

"Sure. Sounds good." She smiling knowing  that that meant and she was okay with it. They soon got their food and started to eat. Taylor told her a bit more of his interview when he could without spoiling it, because he wanted her to read it. They drank another glass of wine and finshed off their meal. 

The Waiter came by. "Would you two like some dessert?"

"Creme Brulee to split?" Erin asked Taylor. 

"Sounds amazing."  

The waiter took their plates and went to go get their dessert. They ate it once it was brought to them and Erin cracked the out shell with her spoon. "I always love doing that." She smiled. 

"I was wondering something else." Said Taylor, taking a bite. 

"Yeah?" 

"I have somethings happening in London and I was wondering if you want to go with me?" 

"Really?"  She asked as she took another bite.