Chapter Nine- (I don't have title for this chapter.)

The date that Erin had with Taylor was still in her mind. Even after a few days. They kissed. It was one of the first times she had waited to kiss someone. It didn't feel forced. He didn't ask or demand, it just happened. Afterwards, they got lunch. Her a power greens salad and him a salmon sandwich with a side salad. They talked about movies and he even invited her over for a movie and he would cook dinner. Erin agreed to it. He also asked her if she ate meat or had any allergies. "Oh, I don't eat any meat accept for fish and I'm allergic to dates, Lavender and cilantro. Which she knew was a risky thing to say to a part Mexican person.

Luckly he got it. "How bad is the allergy?" He asked out of curiosity. 

"Bad. I just red bumps, some bad stuff that I won't say because we both just ate and my thought closes up."

"Oh wow.... okay no cilantro for you."

Erin nodded. "Best not." She joked. 

They both laughed and then ordered a brownie and split it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the night of the date, Erin was on her way to Taylor's house. She stopped off to buy a bottle of wine.  Yes, she didn't drink all that much, but she did one special occasions, and today was feeling like it might be. She drove down to the near by Vons and parked. She walked in and went to the beer and wine section.  She looked at the white wine section. Yes, 8 times out of ten, she'd pick a white wine. She found the Coppola chardonnay. Picked it up. "Still drinking Chardonnay." She heard the familiar voice said. She turned around and saw it was her ex Jeremy.  

"Only tonight." She said with a smirk and walked away from him. 

"So you're doing to get drunk and try to make a move on him, even though he didn't want to Fuck you."

She walked back to him,"I didn't throw myself at you after our fourth date, I was just being flirty and trying to be affection, and you then thinking, I needed some satisfaction, took me to your car to finger me." She whispered in a bit of anger. 

"Whoa, you wanted that, don't lie." 

She shook her head, "No, I thought I did deserve that, but I didn't. Fuck off Jeremy. You don't get to ignore me and ghost me like you did and now ambush me like this. Have a good evening to you and whoever you manipulated into being with you." The girl Jeremy was with came around the corner and looked confused and Erin just walked away. "Who was that?" Asked the girlfriend. "Just some crazy woman who was a mistake." The girlfriend nodded, but didn't believe it. Looking at Erin. 

She went to the self check out and waited for one person ahead of her. A former friend, Eric was staring at her. She had just tried to be friends with him, but it seemed like he wanted more and when she answered a person question, he would ask like three times, trying to get the real reason out when she didn't want to share because she didn't know him well enough. So she said she didn't want to be friends anymore.