Here?

Taylor drove down past the cafe and down to the small hill. It made Erin uneasy on the hill, always thinking they when design it to go down further, but it never was that bad. They stayed at the light. Taylor finally spoke up. "So you said you were from the mid-west. Where is that exactly?"

She turned to him. "Canton, Ohio." 

Taylor nodded. "You know that's more east coast, right?" 

Erin furred  her eyebrows at him. "No it's not. when people talk about the mid-west, they included Ohio. They think of Ohio." 

"I'm talking about the town. It's four hours away from Pittsburgh."

"It's still in a Midwestern state. It's a fly over state, so it's the mid-west."

"Still an east coast town." 

Erin rolled her eyes. "In your dreams."

"Oh, real witty, writer." He teased. 

Erin sighed a bit. "You're lucky, I like you." She teased back, then released what she said.

Taylor just smiled. He already knew it wasn't something she did or said right away. 

Erin looked at him. "I mean as a person."

Taylor nodded, "Yeah, as a person. I got you." He said, smiling, and he drove onto the freeway. 

She raised an eyebrow, really wondering where they would go to. It was weird as she never drove more than 30 minutes at a time right now. Taylor put on some music softly. "When did you move to Los Angeles?"

"When I was about 7." 

"You moved with your parents?"

"Yes. And my older brother."

"How much older is he?" 

"Eight years." 

He nodded.

"Really? You're not weirded out by that?"

"My oldest sister was 15 years older than me." 

She shook her head. "How many siblings do you have?" 

He looked over to her strangely. "Did you not google me last night?" 

"No. I didn't know who you are and I had it with my phone last night and just read." 

He nodded, liking that she didn't feel the need to look him up. Several people he meet over the last few years needed to do that or they already knew him, and thought they knew him and could sleep with him without getting to know him. "What book?" He asked, curiously.