Driving Home-Part II of Party

Taylor got in the car and turned to Erin. "Your address, Senorita?" 

Erin raised an eyebrow. "How do you know that I'm not a Senora?" 

"I don't see a ring on that finger." He said smugly. 

Erin rolled her eyes playfully and gave him her address. Taylor put it in his phone and put on some music just to make the ride more enjoyable. Erin just grooved along to the song. Taylor smiled and sang along with her. They didn't talk through out the whole ride over, but they both didn't seem to mind it. 

Once Taylor pulled up to Erin's house, he shut off his I phone. Erin turned to him. "Well thanks for the ride." She smiled genuinely. The first one in a long time. 

"My pleasure." He said smiling back to her. They stared at each other a moment before Taylor asked, "May I walk you up to the door." 

Erin nodded her head, "Yeah, sure." She got out and so did Taylor to open her door again. She thanked him and they both walked up the drive to her house door. She lived in the back house. The place where the mail people, FedEx, UPS or Amazon workers didn't get  that was her and Miguel's address and often left stuff on the small steps of her neighbors in front of their door. 

They both got up to the door. They looked at each other. "This was a lot of fun." 

"Yeah it was." He said. 

Erin parted her lips. "Well, good night." She turned and opened her purse to get out her house keys.  

"Hold on." Taylor said stopping her. "Can I get your number?" 

Erin nodded. "Can I put it in your phone?" She asked as she was tempted to give him her card, but thought, this wasn't going to be a business deal at all.

Taylor pulled his phone out of his pocket and went into contacts, and handed it to Erin. She put in her phone number and email, Instagram in case he needed that. She then handed it back to him. He looked at it and said, "Okay I guess now I have ways of contacting you if my cell dies on me again. 

"Yeah, well, I'm a writer, I love details." 

He smiled. "Oh, now I have an idea about what we might talk about over coffee." 

 She narrowed her gaze at him "Are you asking me or telling me to go to coffee." 

"My apologies. Would you like to go for coffee sometime?" 

"Yes, I would. Text me." 

"Okay." He said with a smile. "Good night, Erin." 

"Good night, Taylor." She said before unlocking her door and going in closing the door behind her. Taylor walked back slowly with a smile on his face. This woman was something else. 

Erin walked in and closed her door, locking it behind her and walked to her room. She changed out of her dress and into a blue shirt and shorts. The bathroom was free as Miguel was watching House of Dragons and she took off her make up and then put on a face mask. She then checked her phone, which she hadn't done in hours. 

She saw  a text from Taylor that said. "Just in case I never see you again,  I just wanted to let you know that you looked beautiful tonight and that your efforts to be charming worked with me and other people. I could tell." 

This made Erin blush. She wrote back, "Thank you. Same with you. Good night." She used the blue heart emoji, to not seem too forward.

"Good night." He used the blue heart emoji, too and started to drive home.

A/N: This is another short chapter, but I'm just getting started. Hope you enjoyed it so far for what it was. -Dreamcast45