Background Information

This will be the same AU as "A Mikaelson Family Halloween Ball", "A Mikaelson Family Father's Day", and "A Mikaelson Family Mother's Day".

The background information stays the same as "A Mikaelson Family Halloween Ball" but if you haven't read it, here is the information:

I have made it so that Mikael, Esther, Ansel, and Dahlia were resurrected somehow idk, and they are not trying to murder the family. Finn and Sage are here as well, I'm not sure if they were in the last book, but they are here and they have a child, everyone has a child or children.

Here is a list of all the couples and their children bc I want this to make since. So Finn and Sage are married like they were in the show and they have a son together named Logan.

Elijah and Gia are married, they have two children, Ellie their eldest, and Greyson, their youngest.

Klaus and Hayley are dating, and Hope is their daughter obviously, and Hayley is currently pregnant like the ending of "A Mikaelson Family Father's Day".

Kol and Davina are married like they were in the show, and they have one daughter named Joshlynn, named after Josh.

Marcel and Rebekah are married as they were at the end of the Originals, and they have two children, twins, Raymond, who came 5 minutes before his twin sister, Maya.

I almost forgot, Freya, Keelin, and Vincent are married and in a polyamorous relationship, they have two children, Nikolas, their eldest, named after Niklaus, and Andrea, their youngest, named after Hayley.

Hope is dating Lizzie, Rafael was resurrected in "A Mikaelson Family Father's Day" and Josie and Rafael are dating as well.

Dahlia and Ansel are together, and Esther and Mikael worked things out and are married.

That is everything, besides ages, so here is the information on all the children. 

Logan Mikaelson, 3 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid. 

Ellie Mikaelson, 3 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid. 

Greyson Mikaelson, 1 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid.

Hope Mikaelson, 19 years old, Tribrid.

Joshlynn Mikaelson, 3 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid.

Raymond Mikaelson, 2 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid.

Maya Mikaelson, 2 years old, Vampire and Witch hybrid.

Nikolas Malrux-Griffith-Mikaelson, 4 years old, Werewitch.

Andrea Malrux-Griffith-Mikaelson, 2 years old, Werewitch.