Ray hesitated for a moment.

RAY'S POV

'How does she know that? Mom told me not to trust anyone other than her, but… I sense that I could trust her.' I thought to myself. I slowly lowered my frying pan and she sighed in relief.

"Look, trust me on this. I promise I'll take you to the lights, It'll be amazing!" She announced with a beam of happiness.

Something inside my stomach seems to flutter, I'm not sure about this type of feeling. However, I somehow… Enjoy it.

A sigh escaped my lips, I glanced at the Male on the floor and then back at her. "Fine, but mother is gonna be back soon. And we need to hide him." I pointed my pan at the unconscious man.

Y/N'S POV

"Right," I muttered and started looking all over the place. It was just the same like in the movies, but if you get to see it up close, it's magical. "How about the wardrobe?" I pointed at the blue wardrobe. I mean, the Movie Rapunzel did put Flynn in there, and it was hilarious.

He nodded and dragged Flynn by the arms, Flynn was like a mop at the floor as he was being dragged by Ray.

And when they got close to the wardrobe, Ray threw him in there like an object. Although, Flynn lost balance and his half body, basically the torso is out of the wardrobe.

"That must have… Hurt." I mumbled as I watched Ray struggle to put him in there. Second try was a no. It took him a while, but he finally did it. All it's left to do is find a hiding spot for me.

"Okay, I'll go hide. But first of all, don't tell your mother that you want to see the lights, okay?" He slowly nodded confusingly.

I looked up the stairs and went up there to his bedroom. It wasn't the same, it had boy stuff other than girl stuff. Which is totally reasonable. I quickly hid under the bed when I heard someone shout.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

THIRD PERSON POV

After the scene where Ray and mother Gothel talked and used Ray's hair to make her look young again, Ray was now lowering his mother down the tower. And when they waved goodbye to each other, Gothel went off to wherever she's going.

Ray instantly went upstairs to his bedroom and bent down next to his bed. "Hey, she's gone now."

After hearing that, Y/n quickly went out under the bed. "Finally, let's go wake Flynn." She responded.

In the Moors

In the Moors.

The Battle was finished, Maleficent and the Moors creatures along with Rory won. King Hubert's army sadly didn't stand a chance at Maleficent's army.

Maleficent and Rory instantly went off the battlefield after they surrendered. Oh how the two were excited and worried about their precious little Y/n. Thoughts kept running through their minds. 'Is she alright?' They both thought to themselves as they walked in silence. Their pace of walking kept increasing to run rather than walk.