Although the little watermelon is not strong in gender now, he also knows that it is not good to be torn off his pants in public, so the process of resistance is very fierce.

However, in the end, not only was his pants ripped off, but even the little baby, which symbolizes little manhood, was bounced by the little fat man.

The little watermelon covered her lower body, squatting beside the iron railing in the backyard with an aggrieved face, and shed tears, expecting Baba to appear like a bumpy man.

As a result, the scumbag Bai Yu did not appear in front of the little watermelon like Bumpman, but Song Shirin appeared.

Song Shirin happened to be passing by.

He had just come back from a business trip, and when he raised his eyes to look out of the car, he saw a miniature version of Bai Yu squatting on the edge of the iron railing with an aggrieved face, looking at the side of the street, and his heart jumped suddenly.

"Stop!" Song Shirin said coldly.

may be really stunned, otherwise Song Shirin couldn't convince himself with other reasons, why would he soften his heart when he saw the miniature version of Bai Yu hiding in the corner and wiping his tears.

The little watermelon wiped his face with the back of his hand, his eyes were red and swollen from crying, sobbing and choking, and he looked very pitiful.

It was dark in front of him, and the little watermelon looked up along the shadows, only to find that the other party was Song Shirin, remembering that the other party had hugged his uncle in the supermarket, and said, "Hello, uncle." "

Song Shirin pursed his lips, he had never communicated with children, so he didn't know how to coax the obviously wronged little watermelon.

"Uncle?"

Song Shirin spoke: "Why are you here, Bai Yu?"

"Baba went to work, and I went to school here." The little melon lowered her head, and her fingers unconsciously stirred together.

Song Shirin stared at the little watermelon without blinking, and after half a sound, he raised his feet and left without saying a word.

The little watermelon watched Song Shirin leave, walked up unwillingly, and leaned on the edge of the iron railing to look around.

What about uncle?

As a result, in the next second, the little watermelon was picked up in the air, and before he could exclaim, he heard a familiar low male voice behind him, "Why are you crying?" "

The little watermelon turned his head and hugged Song Shirin's neck with his hands, his little head nested in the other party's neck, shook his head, and didn't say a word.

Song Shirin, who had never hugged a child so intimately, suddenly froze.

In the middle of the sound, Song Shirin held the child's buttocks with one hand and his back with the other, and said, "Eat first, and then take you to Bai Yu."

The little watermelon put her head in Song Shirin's arms, and she still didn't say a word, she twisted and pinched.

When Song Shirinquan agreed, he was about to leave the early education institute with the child in his arms.

As a result, when passing through an early education class, I saw three children looking at me with a frightened face, and one of them was a little fat man who was vigilantly lifting his pants, with an expression of "bad luck after the end".

Song Shirin: ...

It is true that he has never been very attractive to children, but it is still rare to be afraid of being like this when they meet for the first time.