Don't make me feel this way

Khaotung overslept.

He never did this, why the fuck did he oversleep today ?!

He just arrived at university, minutes before their second break of the day.

Once he was in his class, the boy tried to find his friend.
First sat in the fifth row, not even caring about anything besides his notes he was currently taking.

>>Now or never..<< Khaotung thought and walked over, stopped at the second row and thought about leaving, since First hasn't seen him yet.

"Hey Khao, where have you been ?"

"Ow Coco.." He said ,stopped and turned to look into her direction.
Khaotung saw the confused face of First for a second and decided that it's best to just smile.

"I searched for you everywhere, since I couldn't-" Khao just walked away from her, leaving her confused but he didn't care.

"First ?"

"Hm ? What's up ?"

"Can we talk ?"

First raised his eyebrow.
"Talk about what ?" He asked genuenly confused.

"Well you know... two days ago.. the girl in the background when you facetimed me."

"Khao, I don't really get what the problem is..?"

"Well I mean.. I didn't wanted to hang up. I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh I see. Well, you don't have to feel weirdly about that ? I mean, the girl you had over had all rights to be mad because I interrupted you two."

"You didn't ! After all, it was your son that called, right ?"

"Khaotung, listen. You don't have to feel weird because of what happened. In fact - nothing really happened. You had a girl over, I accidentally called you. That's it."

Khaotung nodded hesitantly. Something about the way First said those words hurted his feelings.
He didn't knew why, but it did..

"Okay.." He said, almost whispered it.

"Good." First said and turned around to continue with his notes.

"Hey Khao, do you want to go grab some lunch today ?"

"What ? Really ? Like - outside ?"

First stared at him with a smirk.
"Yes. Outside. We have a life outside as well and I thought we're friends ?" He chuckled.

"We are ! I just wanted to make sure that you meant it like that."
Khaotung said, playing nervously with his fingers.

"I meant it like that. Let me finish this real quick and we can leave."

Khaotung nodded and smiled widely.
He was somehow really proud of the fact that he was about to go eat with his new friend.

The young man felt safe whenever First was around him.
Maybe because he was slightly taller ?
Maybe because he was so mature.

Or maybe it was simply because of the fact that First was the only person in years, who didn't knew about his parents..

"Let's go." First said and Khaotung looked up into his eyes.

"Wait.. where do you even wanna go ?"

The other one thought for a second and suddenly his lips formed into a smile.

"I know a place !"

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

"This is the place. Right over there !"