Bai Yu glanced at the two newcomers who were on fire, and it was immediately clear. The corners of his mouth hooked, and his mood was a little unhappy.

"You didn't have that rule before." Bai Yu Shi Ran walked to the high-end custom leather sofa and sat down, "However, it may be that I haven't heard it before."

Mr. Zhang suppressed his anger, couldn't this Bai Yu see that his own coffee position was different from the past, and he really regarded himself as a big-name star to play prestige here. If you don't know how to look at your eyes like this, you are destined to be an idiot who can't go far!

"Senior Bai, don't you know what upbringing is?" Ye Hang looked at Bai Yu coldly, as if he was looking at an insignificant speck of dust.

Bai Yu: When a grain of sand enters the eyes, it can make a person unable to open their eyes. And when tens of thousands of dust are piled up, it will make the entire imperial capital fall into a blind situation.

The newcomer was too naïve, and felt that Bai Yu was not as popular as he was now, and he could press on his head, so his tone became more and more rampant.

"What's the matter, Senior Bai is weak and doesn't dare to speak?" Ye Hang did not relent.

Bai Yu squinted.

"I'm wondering if you've completed your nine-year compulsory education." Bai Yu said slowly.

Ye Hang: "What do you mean?"

Mo Anyu, who sat on the side and didn't speak from beginning to end, sneered, "Idiot."

Ye Hang's face changed suddenly, he stood up, glared at Bai Yu, and kept panting.

Mr. Zhang glanced at Bai Yu with a little reproach, and just wanted to play a round, but was interrupted.

"Didn't you say that you have something to do with me, hurry up, I'll leave after that." Bai Yu said lightly, Ye Hang's current resources are indeed good, but he Bai Yu has not degenerated enough to please newcomers.

Mr. Zhang was choked, glared at him angrily, and took out three scripts from the drawer, "I wrote the audition time on it, go back and study it yourself."

After speaking, he stopped paying attention to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu took the script and left.

Mo Anyu stood up, clapped his hands, and said with a smile: "Brother Zhang, if it's okay, I'll leave first."

As he spoke, Mo Anyu walked out quickly following Bai Yu's footsteps.

Bai Yu pressed the elevator floor, saw Mo Anyu running in, smiled politely at the other party, and didn't plan to say much.

Mo Anyu didn't deliberately put up a shelf just now, which made Bai Yu's favorability of this person a lot higher.

Mo Anyu clenched one hand into a fist, pressed it to his lips and coughed lightly, breaking the embarrassment between the two, "Senior Bai, can you sign me later?" My cousin has adored you for a long time, so..."

Bai Yu turned his head, looked surprised, and then said gently: "Of course." It's my honor that your cousin likes me."

"Ding-" The elevator door opened, Bai Yu raised his feet and walked out, and Mo Anyu followed.

Bai Yu walked to his car, took out a notepad, wrote a few words, and finally signed his name before handing it to Mo Anyu.

Mo Anyu smiled slightly, "Thank you, senior.

Bai Yu waved his hand, shook the car key, and said, "Do you have a car, I can give you a ride along the way."

Mo Anyu refused his invitation, and stood in place to watch Bai Yu's car drive out of the underground garage before reluctantly retracting his gaze.