~1~

Jungkook lay on his bed, surrounded by the silence of the night. Sleep had ensnared him in its web. He closed his eyes, but there was an unusual calmness as if something was about to happen.

Suddenly, a strange dream invaded his mind. He saw his crush standing before him, wearing a sweet smile. Jungkook's heart raced; the dream felt so real that he could almost feel her presence in his heart.

Then, something odd occurred. In his dream, his crush lifted a pillow and moved it towards him. Jungkook's heart quickened, but before the pillow could touch his face, he was jolted awake. He fell from his bed, realizing that it was all just a dream.

Jungkook looked around, a faint smile playing on his lips. "What was that, man?" he chuckled to himself. Then, a sudden shock hit him as he noticed that time was ticking away at an alarming rate.

"Oh no! Today's going to be a disaster for sure," he muttered to himself. He quickly checked the clock and sprang into action. "Chalo, Jungkook, ab toh serious ho ja warna maa marengi," he mumbled as he rushed to get dressed.

Jungkook quietly descended the stairs after getting ready. As he reached the living room, he noticed that everyone in his house was engrossed in performing a puja. A mischievous thought crossed his mind – he could sneak away and take a seat without anyone noticing. Just as he tiptoed towards a vacant spot, his mother caught him off guard. She firmly grabbed his ear, making him wince.

"Mumma, aahhhh sorry sorry! Late ho gaya " Jungkook exclaimed, rubbing his ear. His mother gave him a stern look, but he could see a hint of amusement in her eyes.

"Late ho gaya ya phir sapne mein hi kho gaya tha?" she teased, raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook blushed, realizing that his mom had sensed his dreamy state. "Nahi, mummy, woh kuch nahi."

"Aaj tujhko tere is der se aane ki saza milegi," she scolded in a half-serious tone.

Jungkook grinned and replied, "Mumma, aapko pata bhi nahi chalta. Main toh bas araam se baith jaata pooja mein aap he mere kaan pakad li"

His mother sighed, releasing his ear. "You and your antics," she muttered, but a smile softened her expression.

Jungkook took advantage of the moment and enveloped his mother in a tight hug. "Happy Anniversary, Mumma," he whispered, knowing that today was a special day for his parents.

She hugged him back, "Thank you, beta."

Jungkook then turned to his father, who was still engaged in the puja. He gently tapped his dad on the shoulder and, with a smile, wished him as well.

"Papa, Happy Anniversary!"

His father looked at him, surprised but pleased. "Thank you, Jungkook."

Suddenly, a voice interrupted the family moment, exclaiming, "Oh finally, chhote rajkumar jag gaye finally!"

Jungkook turned to see his elder brother, Jimin, standing there with a teasing smile. "Arre bhaiya, ab aap bhi start mat ho," Jungkook retorted with a playful grin.

His mother, trying to diffuse the banter, handed a plate of prasad to Jimin. "Ye le Jimin, tu prasad lele. Aur haan, ye Jungkook to nalayak hai hi," she said with a wink, adding a touch of humor to the morning.

Jimin chuckled, taking the prasad. "Thank you, Maa. Aur Jungkook, nalayak hone mein koi sharam nahi hai," he teased, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

As Jungkook and Jimin continued their playful banter, their little sister Jiya sneaked up from behind, wrapping her arms around their mother. "Happy Anniversary, Mumma!" she exclaimed with a big smile.