𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Mulai dari awal

"Wassup," He nodded at Imane, who stood at 4'11. She shyly waved in response.

"Nigga she short as fuck." Durk chuckled, causing Imane to smack her lips.

"Ion like him already, Marcus." Imane crossed her arms, and Muwop laughed, kissing her lips.

Durk let them in, and Von rubbed his eye, as he stood to his feet, dapping up Muwop.

"Hi." Imane waved, and he nodded, before grasping Jhené's hand in his.

"This Jhené," Von spoke briefly, still tired.

Muwop already knew her from when she called him to the hospital, but Dayvon clearly didn't know that.

"Wassup," Muwop looked at her, and Jhené waved at him, giving Imane a small hug, before pulling Von to sit with her again.

"V Roy, if you were this tired, why you came?" She whispered, as India gave Imane a hug.

"I'm not that tired, ma. I just need a lil' nap. You wore me out." He smirked, kissing her cheek.

"Boy—." She laughed, looking up as Durk and India stood in the front of the TV.

"Alright, so we gon' start off with drinks, so y'all could head to the kitchen." India spoke, while Durk stared at her. They were so in love with each other, and there was no denying it.

They all went to the kitchen, taking a shot of Casamigos, before Jhené went to sit at the table, while everyone else was at the counter.

Dayvon watched her, before India caught on, tapping Von.

"I'll go talk to her." India told him, and he nodded, still watching her.

"Hey, boo. You okay? You look sad." India questioned, sitting in front of her.

"Yeah, just a little suspicious about my sister. She's acting weird, but I guess." Jhené sighed, tapping her phone, looking down at the picture Brooklyn sent of Kimani.

"What you mean?" India tilted her head, pushing her hair behind her shoulders.

"Well, to start off, she told me she got a new man, but she's real strict on me not meeting him. Like what could be so bad about him that she doesn't want her own sister to meet him? And, I asked her if she wanted to come tonight, Kimani could just stay with my mom, but she was like "I don't really feel like being around you right now." And she won't even let me talk to my baby." Jhené ranted, a pout growing on her face.

"If she's acting weird like that, I would say confront her, because that last part threw me off, not gone lie. Like what the fuck you mean you don't wanna be around me? Like what I did type shit. And get yo' baby." India explained, and Jhené nodded, listening to her.

"Right. Thank you, Indie. I love you mama." Jhené brought her into a hug, and India kissed her cheek, hugging her back.

"You welcome. Now stop pouting, I don't like to see you like that gorgeous ass bitch." India responded, smiling, before walking over to Durk, letting Von talk to her. But before he could even walk over, Jhené walked into the bathroom. He frowned, following her, knocking on the door.