Prologue: What's done in the dark comes to light.

Sometimes Jude thought that she was cursed. Everything she touches somehow gets fucked up in some unrepairable way.

The cold bitter air, sinks deep into her bronze icy skin, causing her to naturally rub her palms against the flesh in hopes that'll give her some sort of warmth.

Her eyes were scared, frightened, dead the complete opposite of the confident, snarky, blunt display that she'd usually have on.

There's semi-dried blood pouring from her nose surprisingly not staining the white floral patterned dress she had on. The blood represented the actions that went on that night and the actions that would soon become forgotten.

"Jordan!" Jude yells her voice causing the person before her to stop walking, their movements switching from one with swiftness to uneasiness.

There was a beat of silence between the two teenagers, with her unsure of how to proceed with such a thought and them wondering why she'd stop them.

Jordan stops their heavy walking just by hearing her voice. Although it's dark and cold around them, the reflective color from the lights bounced off her skin causing her to glow unnaturally. Their jaw clenches as they hear the screams based off their friends who basked in the glory that was the Seven.

As much as they wanted to do that very same thing they couldn't. Not tonight. Not anytime soon.

"Jordan, just listen to what I have to say." She goes again stepping forward.

Jordan whipped their body around, their usually long hair becoming one with the wind, its natural state becoming a wavy mess "What is it, Jude."

Jude wouldn't lie and say that she wasn't taken aback by their heavy tone and the burning pit of unknown emotion in their eyes. Would they just listen to what she has to say?

However, Jude keeps her composure "Promise me that you won't talk about what happened tonight."

It sounded almost as if she was pleading, begging for him to not say this one little thing that she knew might mess everything up for her.

Jordan shakes their head, quick and heavy. "What about.—"

"Fuck what he might think. This is between you and me. So please promise me that you won't say anything to anyone. If he were to find out it would end up badly for me."

Sighing Jordan answers "Fine."

They never spoke about it again. They never even thought about it until the new girl came.