Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)

Start from the beginning

Meteria: Of course!

The four women, each with their distinct air of anticipation, made their way towards the guild, their steps echoing the unspoken joy and longing for a rabbits return.

The guild is the place where most students from the school district immediately go if they haven't already been recruited by a Familia beforehand, it's also the first place students who already joined a Familia in Orario would go to register themselves as adventurers.

Because of this the closer Meteria and Alfia were to the guild the more crowded the streets became. Luckily with the presence of Alfia, the people were smart enough to move out of the group's way letting them pass without any stops.

As they reached the entrance to the guild they immediately noticed the many  number of people wearing the uniform of the school district as well as deities looking to recruit the students. 

Meteria: Woah! There's so many people...

Violet: It would appear that many of the students from the school district have already found Familia's to join, by the looks of it they're just here to register themselves.

Cynthia: Yeah but by the looks of it some of those student's are still looking for Familia's to join.

Alfia: Ignore them we don't care about them, Meteria stay close to me.

Meteria: Seriously sister... I can handle it.

Suddenly a person among the crowded guild approached them, a woman with long red hair wearing the guild uniform.

???: Excuse me are you Alfia and Meteria-sama?

Alfia: Yes, who are you?

???: My name is Rose Fannett, Someone booked a private room in the guild for you all, but...

She began to look hesitantly at Alfia and the others.

Alfia: Well? We don't have all day!

She said a little irritated at Rose.

Rose: I-It's just that your Alfia the silence, and those two maids are also first class adventurers I can tell. I'm not sure if the person who booked that room is trying to fool me...

Alfia: Get to the point.

Rose:*Nervous*  Y-Yes! H-He said he was A-Alfia sama's nephew.

The group suddenly perked up when they heard what Rose said, but the first one to react was Meteria.

Meteria: What was his name?!

 Rose: Oh...Uhm.... His name was Bell Cranel I believe.

They all immediately reacted when they heard Bell's name.

Meteria: Where is he?!

Alfia: Bring us to him.

Rose: *Nervous* S-So he wasn't lying?

The one who responded to Rose's question wasn't Alfia and Meteria but Violet.

Violet: You must be fairly new here Ms. Rose, Bell Cranel is indeed the name of my young master, and he is indeed the nephew of Alfia-sama, and over here is his mother Meteria-sama.

 Rose's eyes immediately opened wide when she realized her mistake, she doubted the identity of the boy she had a chat with earlier, Rose was even pretty rude towards the boy due to her suspicions. The only reason she's doing the whole thing was because Bell paid a hefty sum for the room and her services in looking for his family when they got in the guild.

Rose: F-Forgive me for not knowing!

Fear was showing in her eyes as her body began to tremble. Her thoughts began to imagine what would happen to her if Bell told his family how she acted towards him.