Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla

Start from the beginning

'Ah...I made eye contact with her!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Click, Clack'

Unconsciously Yeretzy took two steps back afraid that the Duchess route was the option she should have taken.

'Touch'

A hand landed on the Duchess's shoulder.

The Duke had placed his hand on her and as soon as his hand landed on her shoulder it was as if she looked at Yeretzy with a missing expression.

As if she really wanted to see Yeretzy very much.

'Smile'

Her lips had opened with such a sad smile and it was this time she who had taken the first steps towards her.

The entire place went completely silent as they watched in shock and confusion about what was happening to the Duchess and Yeretzy who had seemed to know each other.

'....' (Yeretzy)

'Click, Clack, Click'

It appeared that the Duchess knew who she was and wanted to speak to see her giving Yeretzy the courage to move towards her as if the both of them stopped in front of one another.

The Duchess was actually as short as her but two more inches taller than her so she had to look up at her and she had to look down at her.

The Duchess's Expression reflected as if she missed Yeretzy and suddenly.

'Embrace'

The Duchess had embraced Yeretzy with a warm smile as if she finally saw the person she wanted as if she had wanted her to embrace her just like a mother who missed her daughter would.

'Widen'

Yeretzy's eyes widened but soon they eased down and hugged the Duchess back.

This hug was so warm, that she felt as if she could just lean on her and cry as a daughter would cry to her mother but she did not cry.

"?!" (Duke Victor, Alexander, Ariella, and everyone in the room)

That was a scene they did not expect especially the Dameria family but overall Duke Victor.

'Release'

The Duchess released her but placed her soft palm to caress Yeretzy's cheeks looking at her with warm eyes.

"You look just like your mother" (Duchess Camilia, said)

"And Dillion looks like you" (Yeretzy, said)

'Halt'

At Dilion's mention, the Duchess's hand halted.

"He misses his mother very much, he cries every night...I don't like to see my brother like that" (Yeretzy, said)

But Yerezy continued.

'Widen'

'Drop'

At her words her eyes widened and dropped her hand away from Yerezy as if what she heard was completely something new, she was shocked.

"What...do you mean? My son has been..." (Duchess Camilla, said)

"But Salma said that he hated me with all his heart for abandoning him" (Duchess Camilla, said)

'Look down'

Yeretzy looked down with a bitter expression.

"That's not at all true Salma lied to you, my brother knows that you left to protect him" (Yertzy, said)