vii | soundproof

key:

ishita / jai

sorry to break it to you, your life sucks

what do you know about it?

look at the number of things you have scheduled for one day! it's suffocating to even look at.

i am used to the suffocation.

i feel sorry for you.

don't be.

too late. and you expect me to maintain these schedules? add things to it and shift it around to help things get easy?

yes, that's your job

you know i'd just postpone tasks for you and give you some room to breathe. or better i'll burn the schedule.

your job will also burn then

this is stupid! it's a deadly virus eating away at your life. you're not doing things you want to do at the moment. you're not ruling your life, your schedules are. i mean, you even have schedules to make calls to your cousin!

i call him once a week

at the same time?

yes, it's convenient

that's sad! it's like a work call.

it's not. it makes things easy for everyone. he knows i'll call him so he'll make time for me.

ugh, and here i thought you were the smartest person in the office

you did?

i don't now.

but you did.

yeah, so? it's obvious with how you've grown your company. you treat your employees like adults and i love how you have a room with sofas and soundproof glass walls where you can take personal calls, relax or take a break. you even have good coffee. and HOT CHOCOLATE! FREE HOT CHOCOLATE. HEAVEN!

i didn't know you would discover it so quickly. it was my trump card against you if you didn't like the office.

oh, i like the office. i just don't like the work. and you. plus, i have to stay with you until you get done with your job?

it's not required, but Kayal used to do that.

she set the standards too high

you're new to this. you don't have to meet the standards. just do what you have to do efficiently, to your best

i know and i will! once i commit to a job, i give it my all. even though i hate it

you'll grow to like it

bullshit

are you done?

are you done?

no

are you done now?

i told you to leave if you want to

just finish your goddamn work! you have a seven am online meeting with the managing team at China. how are you going to wake up if you go to sleep late?

i only sleep for four hours.

that's not enough

maybe that's why you are an asshole

very creative.

i do well with four hours of sleep. it's not a problem. never been.

i guess it's not a problem if you aren't human

by any chance, are you from planet assholia?

i don't know, you tell me, astronaut

i'd say highly likely

i'll be done in fifteen minutes.

FUCKING FINALLY!