The car ride was silent until his phone started ringing I looked down seeing it was his girlfriend.

He looked at me and I looked away texting Rico while he took his phone call.

He sat the phone in his lap and started typing. "Can you keep your eyes on the road ? "

"Can you shut up and enjoy the ride ? " He retorted.

" Why'd you say that ? " "Because you acting like a spoiled ass lil ass girl Troie."

I mugged my face up getting angry. I do not act like a spoiled lil ass girl no one told you to come knocking at my fucking door lying ass nigga.

We pulled up to his mothers house and he hopped out. She still lives in the same place which is surprising.

He looked back as I got out. "Ain't no reason to be scared she ain't gonna blast on you." He laughed as he opened the door with his key.

"Momma ! It's Bishop !" He said taking off his shoes at the door. I looked at him confused because usually when he used to bring me here he'd go right upstairs with his shoes on.

"It's a habit. You can sit your stuff on the couch you hungry ? " "No."

He sucked his teeth cutting his eyes at me. I heard footsteps trailing down the steps as his mom came down with a bright smile.

"Uh oh , I haven't seen you in a while Miss Thang. Bishop where you been hiding her ." She laughed pulling me in for a hug.

"Ion know momma she been hiding from me ." He laughed.

"Well it's a good thing you found her. You hungry Troie ? " She quizzed with a plate already in her hand.

Bishop glared at me and my stomach growled.

I mean damn bitch you couldn't wait ?!

"Yea ." I said siting down at the table.

She passed me a plate as Bishop leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Imma come get you in a few, gotta take care of some stuff so I want you to stay here ladybug." He kissed my cheek and walked over to his mom to kiss hers too.

"Don't worry imma take good care of her. " She said as he left.

Damn this nigga done set me up.

I watched as he felt feeling a ping in my chest. Damn what was that about ?

I looked eyes with Mrs.Michaels as she smiled at me. " Where've you been beautiful ? "

I looked at her shyly while she gave me the dont fucking lie face.

"Manhattan." I said lowly.

She hummed. "Bishop already told me what he did and trust me I got on his ass like white on rice for that you don't do that to somebody you love- "

I looked down at the table feeling tears brim the bottom of my eyes. I seriously don't know why.

Rico.- i real miss you stop acting weird and slide to my place.

I rolled my eyes reading the message.

"I think you and Bishop should start over as friends. I mean you two are older now and mature and trust me I've seen Bishop be very immature but he's grown and im not saying it because im his mama, im saying from as an outsider looking in Troie."

I thought for a moment.

I don't think being friends with Bishop won't be bad as long ad he don't do no weird ass shit.

But I have things I have to work on too no bullshit.

I looked at her as she got up noticing she had on outside clothes.

"Where you going ? " I quizzed putting my plate in the sink to wash it. "Work , Bishop has his key he should be back but if not call me !" She said leaving out.

Damn. Why the fuck would they just leave
me here ?

I looked at the time seeing it was almost midnight and walked upstairs to Bishop's old room.

Rico - so you don't see me texting yo phone ? bet.

I sighed. Texting Rico back would be pointless as it would only make him want to put his hands on me again.

And Im not doing that again ever.

~~~
I felt someone lay down on me in my sleep causing me to jump up.

"Chill buggy it's me ." Said a familiar voice causing my body to get calm.

"What time is it ? " I croaked out. "That ain't important can we just go to sleep ?"

I thought for a moment. "Okay ."

I felt him shaking causing me to sit up. "Are you cool ?" "Yea just wanna lay witchu is that cool ?"

I looked at Bishop's smooth face. He's so handsome and it's late I don't have time to be acting like a bitch.

"Yeah that's fine." I said lying back down in his arms.

He wrapped them around my breast tightly snuggling his face into my neck.

" I love you buggy , you my lady forever." He said dosing off.

I didn't say anything back falling into sleep myself.