💗 Chapter Twenty-seven💗

Start from the beginning

"Argh, not that expression. No, I am not falling for it" Jungkook said turning his face towards the other side.

"Kookie~" She called him again.

"Dad, pleeease try to make mom understand. I promise I will come but let me come at my own pace okay." Jungkook begged me to explain.

"Honey, let him.At least we know he is fine now. We will give him everything he needs there if that is what you are worrying about. Please?" I pleaded on behalf of my son without even knowing the reason he is not coming back now.

"Fine but promise to contact us frequently, I get worried okay?"She finally agreed.

"Promise mom" Jungkook said almost immediately smiling widely.

"Okay,enough let's go inform Tae now. Stay on the line buddy." I said to my son

"Let's go" He shouted excitedly after me. Then we made our way towards the house.

In Tae's house

Taehyung's pov

Even today, my friends refused to go back home leaving me alone at this point I really need to be alone. Any ways we are currently watching a movie as they claimed it will lift up my mood. Frankly, I can't even concentrate on the movie. I was still in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring, I looked at the others, none of them budged from their seat. I sighed loudly and decided to attend to the door.

"I'll check who is at the door." I said getting up from my seat and walked to the door. I opened the door and was surprised to see who was there.

"Mr Jeon" I said surprised and became more surprised when I saw the person behind him.

"Mrs Jeon" I muttered again.

"Hi Taehyung" I heard Mr Jeon say.

"Sorry, my bad. You are welcome to my humble abode." I said bowing to them.

"Thanks" They replied

"You can come in" I said giving them way to come in

"Don't be so formal dear, call us mom and dad okay." Mrs Jeon said cupping my face.

"Okay mom and dad" I said before I led them into the house.

"Guys, Jungkook's parents are here" I announced as soon as we entered. The others quickly got up bowing to them.

"Woah, you all are here. That's even better. We can tell you all at once." Mr Jeon said smiling widely confusing me . Is he not sad due to Jungkook's demise?

"You all should take a seat." Mr Jeon added.

We all sat down on the couch.

Mr Jeon handed me his phone, I looked at him confused. He gestured me to look at the screen. Before I could look at the screen I heard something that made my heart stop for a minute.

"Baby~" I heard a voice very similar to Jungkook's say at the other side of the phone. I looked at the screen and my eyes immediately filled with tears.

"K-kookie~" I called out to him.

"Yes it's me." He replied then I completely broke down.                                 

Author's pov

Suddenly everyone seemed to have become mute. They were all shocked that the friend they have been mourning for days is talking to them right now.

Tae was still sobbing loudly which brought the friends out of their trance. Jimin quickly embraced Tae.

"Shh, Tae he is here now. Talk to him." Jimin whispered to Tae.