Chapter 17

*if you haven't already checked it out, I posted a message on my profile! Please go look and respond if you haven't! Thank you for over 300 votes! You guys are awesome! Much love xxx*

The weeks had flown by for Sophie. She had her eight month checkup a few days ago and was now getting ready for the baby shower Gemma and Tara insisted on throwing her. She bought an apartment near the clubhouse per Happy's request. "I want you to be near me so I can get to you and Rider if something happens," he had told her. Their relationship was still at a stand still, and Sophie wasn't entirely sure where things were going, but they were civil and for that, she was thankful.

"You ready to go?" Happy asked, walking into her apartment to find her still getting ready. He, as the father, was both requested and wanted to be there.

"Almost. Give me just a second,"she told him as she walked in her bedroom to grab her shoes. She was in dismay when she realized they were on the top shelf of her closet.

She tried to reach but couldn't get to them. She was surprised when a tan arm came over her head and grabbed the shoe box. She and Happy hadn't been this close since everything happened, and as Sophie turned around and looked up into his brown eyes that she loved so much, she wondered how they ever got to this point. The shoe box was thrown to the ground, and Sophie kissed Happy with such passion and fervor. Happy wasted no time in responding by leading her to the bed. Sex with Sophie topped any sex he had ever had, and he had missed it just as much as she had.

"My belly is so big now," Sophie whined as Happy was helping her undress.

Happy chuckled,"You'll always be sexy to me. Pregnant or not."

They were in perfect sync with each thrust they made, and released themselves together as Happy plopped down to the side of Sophie, careful not to harm the baby.

"Gem's gonna kill us," Sophie told him,laughing as she looked at the clock. "We were supposed to be there thirty minutes ago."

"She'll be alright," Happy said as he helped Sophie off of the bed and kissed her once more before they both got dressed.

==================
Sophie was stunned by the amount of people at the clubhouse. Happy opened the door of her car and helped her out. They walked in with his arm around her shoulders and the wolf whistles came from everywhere.

Sophie giggled before hiding her face in Happy's side.

The baby shower was fun for both Happy and Sophie. With it being a Samcro baby shower, it was an excuse for the men to party.

"I just wanna thank you guys so much for everything," Sophie said as she stood in front of all those attending. As she and Happy headed back to her car, everyone applauded and went back to partying.

==================
"That's the last of it," Happy told her as he set down the seventh box filled with all kinds of things.

"Wow, he got so much shit," Sophie said, laughing as she pulled out a Reaper Crew onesie that matched Happy's grey t-shirt.

"He's wearin' that one home," Happy spoke up.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Gemma told me something about us pickin' out a outfit for him to come home in, and I like that one," Happy told her as she smiled.

"Okay and those cute little jeans I bought him the other day, and oh shit, he has to wear this," she told Happy, holding up the Samcro beanie both Abel and Thomas had worn when they were born.

Happy nodded with a small smile. "I'm gonna head back to the clubhouse. You need anything before I go?"

Sophie shook her head as he opened the door to leave,"Hap, wait."

"You okay?" He asked with concern.

"I'm fine, I just," she was at a loss as to what to say," stay with me." She took his hand before closing and locking the door and leading him to the bedroom.