Chapter 9

"Is he okay?" Sophie asked as she looked at the ultrasound screen with Happy beside her. It was her six month check up, and Happy had decided to come with which she was glad about.

"Everything is fine, Ms. Mitchell. He's a happy and healthy baby," the ultrasound technician said as he gave them both a friendly smile before printing them off copies of the pictures and leaving the room.

Sophie and Happy walked out of the hospital hand in hand to her car.

"We have to start thinking about names, Hap," she told him as he began their journey back to the clubhouse.

"Name him whatever you want. I don't care," Happy said. He hadn't intended for it to come across the way it did to Sophie, but he knew when she fell silent, that he had come across that exact way.

"What about Harley?" Happy grumbled trying to appease the pregnant woman sitting beside him.

"That sounds like a girl's name," Sophie said scrunching her nose up. "What do you think of Robert?"

"Hell no. My kid is not gonna carry some wimpy ass name like that one," Happy disagreed. "I had a friend when I was younger. He was a bad ass little fucker. His name was Finn. What you think about that one?"

"Finn it is," she told him smiling. Something about the name just clicked with her, and she loved it. The fact that Happy picked it out made her love it even more.

"Finn Rider," Happy said as they pulled up to the lot.

"Why Rider?" Sophie asked.

"Because he's gonna grow up and be a little bad ass and ride motorcycles and shit," Happy said with a hint of a smile on his face as they got out and were met by Jax.

Sophie was smiling until she saw the somber look on Jax's face.

"What's up man? The baby okay?" Jax asked as he and Happy hugged and patted each others' backs.

"He's good, man. What's goin' on?" Happy asked, wrapping his arm around Sophie's shoulders.

"I need you on a run, dude. Irish shit," Jax said.

Happy nodded after Jax told him to meet him out front when he got ready.

"Well today was going great," Sophie said as they walked to their shared room.

"I'll be back in a few days," Happy told her.

"Okay. Be careful, Hap." She said.

He nodded and kissed her before leaving. She sighed and set on the bed, listening to the sound of the motorcycles drive off into the distance.

It was getting fairly late, and Sophie had a massive craving for ice cream.

Damn cravings, she thought to herself as she got her keys and headed to the store. She pulled up and headed inside. While she was checking out, another man came in the store from the car that Sophie had noticed pull in behind her. He looked around for a bit before coming to the front beside Sophie to look at the food. This gave Sophie the perfect opportunity to notice his Nazi tattoo on his neck. Hurry up, man, she thought to herself as the man behind the counter was ringing her stuff up.

"Ice cream? All pregnant girls crave that?" The man beside her asked. She nervously laughed as the man gave her the stuff, and she headed outside to get in her car. She was nervous about the man, and to make things better, she had parked at the back of the store, out of view. Her hands were shaking so bad she dropped the keys. As she bent over to get them, she saw two feet on the other side of her car.

As she came back up, she was met by the eyes of the Nazi man from inside the store before she was grabbed from behind and slung in a vehicle.

*As always, votes and comments are much appreciated! What do you guys think of a Chibs or Tig story? I don't see many! Much love to you all! Also, check out my other stories! xxx*