Chapter 24

*Thank you guys for the almost 500 votes! That's insane! Also, look at his that face.^ Too cute. Comments and votes are appreciated! Don't forget to follow. Also, I posted my third installment of Courtney and Juice entitled I Need You so go check it and my other stories out! Much love to all of you xxxx*

Five months later..
"I have to go to work, and the guys don't need you today. You can watch your son," Sophie said as she finished straightening her hair.

"He can hang at the garage with you. It ain't a problem," Happy argued.

"Is Happy Lowman scared to be alone with a baby?" Sophie said, looking out of the bathroom at him with a smirk on her face.

In a few seconds, he was in front of her, forcefully planting a kiss on her mouth. "I ain't scared of nothin'," he told her, as he hoisted her up on the counter. His hands worked their way down until they found the hem of her shorts before pushing them and her panties down. Never breaking the kiss, Happy entered her with a hard thrust. Sophie whimpered with excitement as she met his thrusts with equal force. They finished together before Happy zipped his pants up, planted a kiss on her lips and went to Finn's room.

=================
"Well, well, well, look who it is," Gemma said as Sophie walked in the office. She greeted Gemma with a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's the baby?" She asked while gathering her purse and coat.

"Happy has him. You can stop by and see him if you want," Sophie told her with a smile.

Gemma sighed, a small smile on her lips,"Who would of known I'd see the day Happy Lowman got an old lady AND a baby?"

Sophie laughed out a sigh as Gemma left her to get back to work.

"Soph, Soph, Soph!," Abel screamed as he ran in the office and jumped in her lap.

"Abel be careful. Soph has a boo boo on her stomach," Tara said, coming in behind him.

Sophie laughed,"He's fine. How have things been?"

Tara took a seat on the couch next to her desk with Thomas in her lap. "We've been good and you?"

"Things have been surprisingly well. Finn's doing so much better, thanks to you of course, and me and Happy are at an understanding," Sophie told her.

"Tar, you ready?" Jax asked, poking his head through the office door with a nod in Sophie's direction.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second," she told him as he took Thomas, and Abel kissed Sophie's cheek before walking out with Jax.

"Sorry, we'll have to do something soon," Tara told her before leaving her to wrap everything up at the office.

====================
"Did everything go okay?" Sophie asked as she took Finn from Happy who nodded to her question.

"Did dad take care of you?" She cooed as Happy went to take a shower.

"I'm fixing chicken stir fry for dinner," she called out to Happy as she began dancing around the kitchen.

*doorbell rings*

"Happy oh my god," Sophie said as she opened the door.