What Will Become Of Us

Mulai dari awal

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: 

Christmas break was on friday and today it was tuesday. I sighed and looked out the window of the classroom. The snow was pouring down outside, only making me more depressed. Many of the students were sick, so there were a lot of empty seats in the classroom. I chose to sit in the back, as far away from anyone as I could get. Hannah also were sick, and I had told her I would check in on her between classes. Also bringing her some food and some cups of tea. 

I flinched when someone sat next to me. I didn't even had to look to know who, I could tell by the cologne filling my nostrils. My heart started pounding. I side-eyed and saw Mattheo sitting next to me, not even worthing me a glare. He looked as if he hadn't slept in years, but he was still gorgeous! Class began, and I tried my utterly best to stare only at the board and Snape, who had all his attention towards poor Malfoy, which always seemed to be his victim in his classes. 

Suddenly Mattheo stared straight at me, when he whispered ''Tell Snape, you need to go to the bathroom''. He raised his hand and asked for permission of his own, before getting up and leaving the classroom. My heart nearly left my chest. What the actual fuck was going on! I thought. We hadn't spoke in a month, and this is the first thing he said to me. He didn't even ask me nicely, he just commanded. Gosh. He really was a self absorbing asshole! I raised my hand, gained permission and closed the classroom door behind me. As i turned around I flinched. Mattheo stood leaned against the wall, glaring at me. 

''We won't be talking here'' he said sternly

''We won't be talking here'' he said sternly. ''Come'' he said, as he grabbed my wrist. He dragged me towards the well known broomcloset. I couldn't believe what was going on, but followed him without a word. His hand sending electricity through my whole body. I had longed for that touch. 

Mattheo shoved me in the closet, entered and closed the door behind us. We stood pretty close, and I looked up at him. ''Fuck..'' he mumbled, looking away, before looking at me again. ''Y/N'' he started and continued, throwing his hands on his hair, running his fingers through it. ''Look.. I am sorry for the way I treated you'' he said, coldly. He looked away, running his fingers through his hair again. I followed his fingers. That actually looked fucking sexy, when he did that. I pierced my eyes at his again and crossed my arms. ''Somehow we keep having this fucking exact conversation'' I said to him and shrugged. I was clearly angry. He looked at me, smirking a bit. ''I've said it before'' he said. ''I don't know what the fuck you do to me''. I rolled my eyes, before looking up at his. Without a word, without an emotion, he slammed his lips on mine. At first I got startled, but quickly gave in and kissed him back, feeling his dumb smirk on my lips. After what felt like an eternity, we tore apart, gasping for air. He smirked down at me. ''Seems like you've missed me as well'' he said, almost too cocky. I sighed. ''What will become of us?'' I asked him. He looked at me and sighed as well. ''I want us to date'' he said. Somewhat in a shy tone. My eyes widened. ''What?'' I said, shockingly. He rolled his tongue in his cheek before giving me that cocky smirk again. ''You heard me, witch..'' he said. ''And you also do know, that I hate repeating myself'' he finished. I smirked back at him for once. ''Beg me'' I said, looking directly at him. He raised an eyebrow, looking down at me. ''I beg your pardon?'' he said. ''Beg me'' I repeated. He chuckled. ''Witch.. You should be the one begging me to date you'' he smirked, now crossing his arms. I looked at him, before gesturing to open the door, leaving him behind. ''Fuck. Fine!'' he said, clearly annoyed. My back was against him, but I could clearly hear the annoyance in his tone. I smiled and turned around, facing him. ''Y/N, please..'' he almost whispered at me. ''Date me'' he asked, and grunted quietly, before he continued. ''Fuck what everybody thinks, fuck Astoria, fuck the guys if they don't like it. I mean it. Fuck everyone. Date me. Properly. Kiss me in front of all them jealous girls'' he said and chuckled at his own cockiness. A big smile appeared on my face. I pecked him on the lips before whispering ''Yes, Mattheo Riddle. I wanna date you''. He pulled me in, holding his arms around me. He kissed me, before that well known smirk appeared on his face. ''Also'' he said, ''I do believe you owe me something..'' he said, cockingly, before looking down at himself. ''You really are so full of yourself!'' I said, before rolling my eyes and exiting the closet, Mattheo chuckling behind me.