New Year, New Us

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: 

Tuesday turned to Wednesday. Wednesday turned to Thursday. Thursday turned to Friday, meaning christmas break was finally here. I did sleep in Mattheo's room this week, and to be honest I'd never slept better. We woke up, yawning in sync, which made the both of us chuckle. Mattheo went straight for the bathroom. ''I'll take a shower'' he smirked, before looking at me, dropping his boxers in front of me. ''Feel free to join'' he smirked, entering the bathroom. I glared at him, my mouth wide open. Fuck. I never got used to his cock being that big, even when it was not erected. I snapped out of it, when I heard the water being turned on and Mattheo starting to whistle. I smiled before slipping out of bed. I entered the bathroom, and leaned against the door. He is so fucking hot! I thought, as I glared at him. 

Mattheo looked up at me, smirking, before he looked me up and down

Mattheo looked up at me, smirking, before he looked me up and down. ''Gonna shower with your clothes on?'' he asked in a mocking tone. I slowly lifted my top over my head, revealing my tits. The chill of the room making my nipples go hard almost immediately. Mattheo stared at my tits, grunting. I pulled my panties down, before entering him in the shower. The warm rays felt amazing on my naked body. Mattheo reeled me in, kissing me on the neck. ''I hope this christmas break ends fast'' he said, while he kept kissing down my neck. I shivered, placing myself up against the wall. ''Me too'' I replied. ''I don't even know, how to sleep without you anymore'' I said, making him smirk against my neck. ''I just don't know how to please myself anymore'' he chuckled. ''All I can imagine now is that pretty little mouth of yours around my dick!'' he said, looking directly at me. I blushed. ''Then let's make sure we won't forget eachother in the holidays'' I said, kneeling down before him. He looked down at me, licking his bottom lip. I looked up at him, blinking the water away as I opened my mouth and took him in, obviously making him grunt. He placed his hands on my head, pushing me down on him, moans escaped his lips. I gagged, but he seemed to like that, making him grunt again. Not long in the act, he shot a warm liquid down my throat, once again ordering me to swallow it. And I did as I was told. He kissed me on my lips, as I stood up, spun us around and kneeled before me. ''My turn'' he said, trailing kisses down my stomach. He lifted one of my legs up on his broad shoulder, splitting my legs open for him. I moaned slightly. He didn't hesitate and placed his tongue on my clit, sucked it slowly before he moved his tongue in circles. Fuck. That sensational feeling shut up my body, making me tense up. I moaned again, this time louder, making him grunt upon me, sending electricity up my body. I felt it. That familiar twirling in my stomach. He jolted a finger up in me and paced it in and out of me fast. ''Fuck!'' I said under my breath, as I came upon his finger and mouth. I moaned loudly now. But this time he didn't stop. He looked up at me, before another finger joined the one already up in me. He slowed down, still focused on me and my every move. I whimpered, but shook my head back and arched my body forward. Another orgasm on it's way. I came again, making him smirk before he pulled his fingers out, standing up in front of me. He kissed me on my lips before exiting the bath, throwing a towel around his waist. He looked back at me with a smirk ''When you come out of the shower, I have something for you'' He said, smirking. The only thing I could think about was, that I already knew what he had in mind. I showered for another minute, before my curiosity nearly killed me. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my body, before I entered his room. He was already dressed, lying down on his bed, and I got confused, looking at him. He pulled out a small box and a bigger box. ''W-what are those?'' I asked, as I went over to his bed. He smirked at me. ''Your christmas presents, witch..'' he said, looking at his phone again. I sat next to him. ''You know, you didn't have to..'' I started, but he cut me off. ''Isn't that what boyfriends do?'' he shrugged, looking at me. I looked at the gifts, wanting to unwrap them at once, but I looked back at him. ''But.. I didn't get you anything'' I said quietly. He rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh. ''Love.. You gave me more than enough'' he said. I looked at him confused before he continued ''You gave me a chance on us, and another one, and another one..'' He chuckled. ''And you also gave me the pleasure of being the first one tasting you'' he said, sending me a smirk. This time I rolled my eyes and my cheeks started burning once more. He looked down at the boxes. ''Open them'' he said. I opened the small box. It was a necklace. A very beautiful one. It had his initials and a tiny, green stone.