Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The Archbishop who was in front approached them with a bow along with the rest who were about to greet them.

"I have been wanting to meet you" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

He smiled brightly as if he was happy to meet her.

'Drop'

Alexander who noticed that Yeretzy wanted to get down let her down gently not paring his gaze away from her.

"Cardinal Ruppert must adore his sister dearly, he told me to take good care of his sister and to pay special attention to you" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Ah yes..." (Yeretzy, said)

She said smiling as if agreeing.

"...." (Alexander)

Alexander scrunched his eyes looking at her.

'Turn'

The Archiboshop Henstor turned around to guide them.

"I understand this temple is not as familiar as back home but I hope if you have any concerns or just like to come visit please feel free to do so" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"Thank you, for your kindness" (Yeretzy, said)

She remained smiling gently gripping onto the flower garland.

'Stop'

'Turn'

"I'm glad you two actually came I thought originally the lady was going to show up alone but both of you came" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

Actually, it wasn't that she couldn't show up at the temple but it was the first visit.

If Yeretzy showed up alone it meant that there was no way the couple had worked out and it also meant that she could be a spy from Marabey who showed up to the temple first.

But if she showed up first with her husband and cosuimanry it meant that she and him had become a real couple.

"Isn't it obvious?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander asked as if annoyed raising his left brow.

"Ah well I'm just making sure since I began to worry that this couple wasn't going to work out because of the political marriage but I see that there was no need for me to worry" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"I just wanted to avoid any misunderstanding-" (Archiboshop Henstor, said)

"What misunderstanding? Do you think I'd show up here with my wife to come as a joke?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander spoke over him with a snicker as he grabbed Yeretzy's left shoulder and pulled her gently to his side.

"You said you'd take good care of my wife and you're rushing her because she didn't come with me to visit you...she simply wasn't feeling well there was no other reason for you to misunderstand" (Alexander, said)

'Glance'

His eyes turned away from the surprised Yeretzy shocked by his displayed attitude towards the Archbishop.

Now his eyes were directed looking at the Archbishop.

"If the stupid misunderstanding of yours has been cleared then our visit will soon end" (Alexander, said)

'Omg, this man is cussing in front of the Archbishop?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Sweat started running down her cheek again.

At this rate, Alexander was already offending everyone in her and he seemed to care less.

Now she had received her answer.