Aditya frowned as he asked "younger I'm still young little pie" he said as he didn't liked her calling him old unintentionally.

"No you are not you are older than me" she said matter of the fact but still he didn't liked a single bit of her calling him old and said"it's not that much old just 5 years gap and it's normal" he said calming himself.

Anshika pouted as she nooded not wanting to argue and ask again "so who is this??" Aditya looked confused at her question then asked " who ??" anshika shook her head sighing at his inbliovius.

"I mean who are you meeting today that you got ready soo much she said as she got a sniff of his intoxicated alluring scent and felt soothing and relaxing.

Aditya looked at her and said "no one I just wore it casually why you don't like it??" Aditya asked with anxiety as he thought he did this much just to get like by her but she didn't even liked it a bit.

"No it's just you look soo much better in these clothes Rather than formals" she said with a little smile as she looked outside but frowned with confusion as she looked at him and asked "where are we going didn't you said you will take me to bookstore but we are going totally in  different route " she expressed her concern as she looked at outside and then at him.

Aditya was in delulu the moment he heard her complimentary he was smiling like a idiot like a lovestruck school boy seemingly happily with the efforts he put .

Anshika eyebrow crease as she looked at him and frown while saying after poking his arm "where are we going??"

Aditya came out of his delulu as he looked at her and erasing his dumb smile, cleared his throat as he said "for shopping" , Anshika looked at him confused and said "why ??, you have something to buy??" Her voice showed no excitement as he looked at her and said "aren't you excited??" Aditya was thinking she would be happy hearing about shopping although it was just a mere excuse to make her change her clothes and wear something else because they were making him feel angry because they were some guy clothes he knew it was her brother but still he was a guy.

"But I don't like shopping it's exhausting and I don't have anything to buy so I'm not but why are you asking??" Anshika replied in monotonous tone.

Before he can reply he pulled over a mall and got out and ran around and open the door for her she blushed as she always wished to be a passenger seat princess but ignoring her thoughts she got out and looked at him.

Without answering Aditya walked inside and anshika follow him behind painting because Aditya was walking slowly but for her he was still walking fast so she had to run behind as she voiced "Adi please stop my legs are short" she said unknowingly running behind him while panting.

Aditya ears perked as he heard her alluring voice, that made him blush slightly hearing her calling him adi first time but thankfully he was wearing mask for security purposes anshika came beside him and looked at him confused seeing him in a status position she went infront of him Aditya cleared his throat and looked away thinking he caught got he felt embarrassed to blush over something so small.

"Are you really okay na Mr Aditya??, You are behaving odd today" anshika said worried while frowning Aditya cleared his throat and said"I'm fine little pie let's go" Aditya said as he walk slowly beside anshika.

They went inside a shop as the workers greeted them Aditya didn't glanced as he walk past them but anshika greeted them with a bow with a smile and quickly followed Aditya he looked through some racks of clothes they were girly anshika didn't want to lose him so she quietly held his shirt from behind (bad habit of holding hands and fisting clothes a little from behind following outside).