Twenty-nine

"Honey, are you sure you're alright?" She asked, looking at the shivering boy on her couch. He nodded, tearing up. "You can talk to me, you know? I won't force you or anything, i just want to let you know." She smiled, sitting next to him. He sniffled, tears pouring out of his eyes. She frowned, pulling him into a hug. He accepted it, hugging her back tightly. "Its okay, I'm here." She whispered, rubbing up and down his back. The two stayed like that, until Robin fell asleep. She let him sleep on the couch until the boys came back. When they came into the living room, they were confused to say the least. "Robin?" Griffin spoke.

Marie came in. "He showed up about an hour ago." She frowned at the boy with a tear stained face. "Was he okay..?" Finney asked. Marie sighed, shrugging. "I don't know. He was crying, so maybe not.." she answered, walking back into the kitchen. "Do you think it was Michelle?" Billy asked. "What, did she break up with him or something?" Griffin asked, snickering, but covered it up with a cough. "Griffin, don't be mean." Vance nudged him. "Something could have happened." He and Finney walked over to the couch, and shook him lightly. "Robin." Vance whispered. He groaned, and his eyes fluttered open. When they focused, he sat up straight. "Hey, guys.." the rest of the boys walked over to him. "Hey, robin. What happened?" Bruce asked. "W-what do you mean? Nothing happened." Robin said.

Vance rolled his eyes. "We're not stupid. You look like you were crying. Why are you here, Robin?" He asked. Vance and Finney sat next to him, on the couch. "U-uh, I'm here because my uncle is out of town for a while. I was going to ask Michelle if i could stay at her house, but i don't want to anymore." He answered. "Thank god." Griffin mumbled, and billy nudged him. "And why were you crying?" Finney asked. "Crying? I wasn't crying. I don't cry." Robin lied. Billy sighed. "Of course you cry, robin. Everyone cries." Robin sighed.

"Its nothing. Its stupid anyways. Im gonna go." He stood up, and Vance pushed him right back down. "Nuh uh, you gotta tell us what happened first." Robin sighed. "Nothing happened, everything is fine." He crossed his arms. Griffin scoffed. "Thats such a lie. Robin, just tell us."

Her hands discarded the shirt onto the floor, before dragging up and down his torso.

Robin shivered. "I don't want to." He said. Bruce sighed. "Would it be better with only one or two people?" He asked. Robin nodded reluctantly. "Okay. We'll be downstairs." Billy smiled softly, and griffin, bruce and him walked down into the basement. Vance and Finney sat next to Robin, waiting for something to happen. "Something happened with Michelle." Robin confessed. "What happened?" Finney asked. Robin opened his mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. He closed his mouth.

"Did she do something?" Vance asked. Robin nodded hesitantly. "Sh-she, uh... she-.." he tried to get out. Finney rested a hand on his shaky one. "Its okay, take your time." He smiled at the bandana wearing boy. "She tried to force herself on me." He finally got out. Their eyes widened. "But its not even a big deal!" He blurted out next. The two stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "So, you're saying what happened to me wasn't a big deal then?" Finney asked. Robins eyes widened. "W-what? No!! Not at all!"

"Then how is what happened to you, not a big deal? Robin, someone "forcing themselves onto you" is sexual assault." Finney said. Vance nodded in agreement. "Just because shes a girl, its still valid. You were sexually assaulted." Vance said. Robin shook his head. "No, she just thought i wanted it. I probably gave her mixed signals, so its fine." He teared up.

"You don't know what you want."

"You clearly didn't want it." Vance said. "Maybe i don't know what i want." Robin broke down into tears. Vance and Finney looked at each other, before hugging robin.

"I never even wanted a girlfriend..! Im gay!" Robin said. Their eyes widened again and they stopped hugging him. "Really?" Finney asked. Robin nodded, sniffling. "Join the club." Vance said. "You're gay too?!" Finney asked. Vance laughed. "I dunno, i thought i made it pretty obvious." He said. "So we're all gay, huh." Robin laughed, wiping his tears. "I guess so." Vance laughed too, Finney following.