Four

WARNING: abuse

THIS CONTENT IS RATED 13+
AND IS MADE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

•••

"Gwenny please don't leave me!" Finney calls out, with tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry finney." She frowns.

"Please Gwen you're all I have!"
Finneys heart shatters as she walks away, dragging her suitcase behind her.

"At least tell me where you're gonna live!"
Finney yelled. She turned back towards him.

"Im staying with aunt penny. Out of town."
He visibly sees tears forming in her eyes, and falling down her porcelain skin. She then turns back around, and runs away.

Finneys legs give out and he drops to the floor,
Hands shaking. "Gwenny.."

———

Finney wakes up, with no emotion. He stares at the ceiling with an empty feeling. Its like a hole in his chest. A hole that Gwen used to fill.

'How could she. How could she just leave me like that.' Finney sighed. He eventually got out of bed and put clothes on. The phone rings down the hall, and he hears terrance pick it up.

"Finney! *hic* it's for you! Get your ass down here!" His father yelled. Finney raced over to him so he doesn't yell a second time.

Finney grabs the phone out of his hands and he walks away. "Hello.?" He stuttered.

"Hi Finn. It's Vance."

"Oh! Hi Vance! Did you find a place to stay? Im so sorry i forgot!"

"Yeah im staying at griffins house for a bit. Speaking of— did you wanna come over? Everyone is here. Griffin, billy, Bruce, Robin."

"Yeah sure! I'll be there in 10!" Finney said, excitedly.

"See ya soon." Vance says, before hanging up.

Finney put on his shoes and headed for the door. He was about to walk out when Terrance grabbed my wrist tightly.

"You better not leave like Gwendolyn did." He says, pushing him to the ground. Finney flinched, because this interaction came from nowhere. Terrance kicks his face, and his back gets pushed against the door. Before he could kick again, Finney got up and ran out.

He kept running until it was safe to stop. He pants, bending down to rest his hands on his thighs. He touched his eye area, and it stinged.
wincing, he put his hood from my hoodie up.

'I don't want anybody to see this.'

His sleeves still rolled up from when his dad grabbed his wrist, He walked towards Griffin stagg's house.

He knocked on the door. The door opened, and his eyes were met with a elegantly dressed blonde woman.

"Hello, you must be Finney, correct?" The woman said in a sweet tone.

"Indeed i am! You're miss stagg?"

"Please! Call me Marie! The boys are down in the basement!" She moves to the side of the door to let him in.

"Thank you mis- Marie!" He says, walking down the stairs.

He reached the bottom, and the boys looked up at him.

"Finney!!" Said Robin, rushing over to hug
Him.

Finney hugs back.
"Hi guys!"

"Hey finn." Says Vance.
Vance's eyes scatter across his face for a moment, before reaching to take off his hood.
Finney grabs his hand lightly.