Seventeen

THIS CONTENT IS RATED 13+, AND IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Also!! If you didn't already know, Amy is Bruce's little sister. She's also 10 years old.

•••

It had been several days since the kidnapping incident, and finneys father was still trying to reach out to him.
He had said he changed for the better, but Finney was finding it hard to believe that.

He was contemplating on going back to him, but this decision was hard, considering the fact that he was so abusive.

Finney was snapped out of his thoughts when the boys talked to him.
"What happened between you and your dad, anyways?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah, and why was he apologizing to you the other day?" Asked Bruce.

Finney decided it was probably best that he didn't tell them the truth, because Vance would probably put him in a hospital.

"We just had a big fight before I went missing. It's no big deal, but I'm still hung up on his words.." finneys lies flowed of his tongue, guilt swallowing him whole. He hated lying. Especially to the people who care about him.

"Well, why don't you go see him?"
Suggested billy, and Finney shivered.
That didn't go unnoticed by Vance and robin.

"We can go with you?" Robin offered, and Finney smiled.

"Thanks, but that'll be unnecessary. I won't be going." Finney shut him down, and robin smiled.

"Alright."

_____________

"Finney, please forgive me. It will never happen again, please! You're the only child I have left!" Finneys father begged for forgiveness once again, after finding him in the park. His dad didn't realize Vance was behind Finney.

"Dad, leave me alone..." Finney mumbled.
His father sighed in defeat, and Finney felt guilty. Had his father actually changed? Or was this just one of the many tricks up his sleeve?

His father left, and Finney sighed.
"What could he had said that would make him beg for forgiveness?" Vance asked him, and Finney looked at his shoes.

"Can we go now? I'm not feeling very well.."
Finney excused, and Vance just nodded, taking his hand as they walked out of the park.

_____________

"Hey, finn! We're gonna go get something to eat! You wanna come?" Asked Bruce, peering into the guest bedroom.
Finney had been staying there ever since he got out of the basement, and never once had he seen Bruce's parents.
It was concerning, because he'd been staying there for a week and a half. But he decided it would be best to brush it off, because whenever he brings it up, Bruce tears up.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be out in a minute."
Finney says, walking over to the dresser.

"Alright! The boys will be here in a minute."
Bruce says, walking away into the kitchen.

Finney picks out an outfit from some of the clothes he got from his house when his dad wasn't there.