A Day At The Amusement Park

Beginne am Anfang

"Eyyo c'mere you lil fragger-"

"AHHHH NO STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!"

"You're going down punk!"

"We'll see about that squishy."

I was just driving my car around wherever looking for a target. I decided to hit the person closest to me and that was Airazor and Divebomb. I slowly drove my car behind them and...

*BUMP*

I could tell they got startled as they looked behind and I started giggling. "Got you guys!" I said while driving away. They started to follow me and so even more chaos was happening as Miko just collided with me and hit the side of my car.

"Hey! Miko!" 

"Come and catch me if you can, Y/N" she grinned. "Bring it!" 

I drove around her chasing her in circles while the two minicons were still going after me. I sped a little faster and started shouting at her. "Can't run forever Miko!"

She looked around and suddenly smirked. Oh boy, she was obviously planning something now. The three of us kept chasing each other until I looked from the corner of my eye and saw two more cars, headed straight for us. Miko went right for it to bump them while I tried to steer away but it was too late.

*CRASH*

"OOF!"

"Ow.."

"My head.."

Five cars collided. It was Miko, the minicons, Thunderhoof, Clampdown and I. Miko must've planned it knowing Clampdown was headed our way trying to get away from Thunderhoof.

And just then, the ride came to stop and time was up. We all got up from our cars and left the ride.

"That. Was. SO. MUCH. FUN!! Did you see that!" She shouted

"Yeah but that also hurt. That crash was brutal." I replied. "But it was most fun indeed." Airazor added. Divebomb nodding as he said that. Well at least the minicons had fun

"At least you weren't bumping into walls.." Raf said quietly

I took the map from Miko and looked at our options. "Alright so what's next. Anyone wanna pick out a ride?"

This time Steeljaw picked something "This one seems fun." He pointed to a ride called Space Shot. It was one of those rides where it goes high enough in the air then drops after a certain height. 

"Sure let's go for it." I said smiling. We make our way to the ride and this one had a much bigger line. 

"Ahaha... I don't know about this." Clampdown said

"What's the matter? Scared?" Thunderhoof grinned

"Scared? I-I'm not s-scared..." He stuttered

"Actually,I think we will sit this one out too." Divebomb said. They're probably way too small for this ride anyway. This is risky for them and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. They were about 8 years old in human age. Now that I think about it, all the kids should stay behind on this one.