Apple Picking With The Cons

There's this farm i've been going to a lot this year that has apple picking and a separate area with other things including some farm animals you can pet so I figured i'd make a scenario of it

You were at home in bed currently. It was the end of november and you were bored of your mind not knowing what to do today. You went on social media and saw a post that a friend went to a farm. That gave you an idea. 

Apple picking.

You decided to text Thunderhoof, remembering that the cons do have phones when they're in their holoforms, and asked him if he'd wanna go apple picking today with the rest of the cons.

Y/N: Hey hoof, wanna go apple picking today? I'm bored..

Thunderhoof: No.

Y/N: Aww come on it why not? It'll be fun.

Thunderhoof: Because cons don't have fun.

Y/N: You can throw apples at Clampdown if you come with.

Thunderhoof: ...

Thunderhoof: I'll be right there.

Well that was easy.

I gathered the rest of the cons and I told them what we were doing today and that we were going on a little mini roadtrip. And they all had different reactions. Some were happy and some were confused or just didn't care.

"Alright guys it's gonna take a bit to get there. Steeljaw we'll need your vehicle mode today to drive everyone."I said. He nodded and transformed as we all got into the car. A bit crowded because of Fracture's  two minicons but we made it work.

~Time Skip To The Farm~

As we saw the sign we were now at the farm and found a parking spot. We all got out the car and made our way to the front. The place was huge. I've been going here every autumn for the past 3 years and it was always fun to be here. Especially petting the farm animals. But we weren't gonna do that today. 

I don't trust Steeljaw enough to be around some cute bunnies..

I paid for everyone's entry fee and they gave all of us a wristband so they know we already paid in case we step out to the vineyard and go back to the farm. But we weren't gonna do that because not all of us were adults. Including me. Even if I only had one more year.

We made our way to the orchard and the lady told us we can either walk around or we can take a hayride to the far end. 

"Let's go to the far end. There's more apples there." I said. They all followed me and we waited for the tractor to arrive.

There were several times of apples to choose from. Honeycrisp, Gala, Fuji, etc. 

"Okay. You all can wander off by yourselves from here if you want. Remember once your bag is full you're not allowed to grab any more. But you are allowed to eat them here as you pick them from the branches. We'll met back here in the center in an hour" I explained. They all understood and nodded. 

Underbite immediately rushed off to the honeycrisp section and ate 3 apples straight away. Talk about a big appetite... then again he does eat metal to gain strength when he's in his bot form.