Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning

Beginne am Anfang

"My dear sister, you haven't forgotten that you must not cause trouble or drag the Marabey family name, this brother cannot be with you at the moment to teach you good and wrong but instead will send you an old friend to teach my troublesome sister to behave" (Kercher, said)

"He told me to relay these words to you Princess Marabey" (Kercher, said)

'Grab'

His hand landed on top of Yeretzy's right trembling shoulder as he gripped it with force.

"Hingh" (Yeretzy, pain cry)

As she let out a small pained cry.

"You know how it goes get down on all fours" (Kercher, said)

'Lean'

He leaned to her ear to deliver the next words.

"Don't think of being loud or your brother's life I cut in half" (Kercher, said)

'Close'

The same threats he'd repeatedly told her.

For Dillion's sake, she had painfully obeyed.

She closed her eyes as a small tear dropped to the floor as she positioned herself on all fours.

"Good, I'll make sure to relay to my master his sister obeyed very well" (Kercher, said)

'Stomp'

His lips rose as he immediately followed orders.

His heavy feet had stomped on top of Yeretzy's back hitting her spine just enough not to break but feel the pain as if it were.

'Close'

Yeretzy closed her eyes tightly as if it were to help her while she shut her mouth tightly holding in any pained sound wanting to come out.

She still held onto the all-fours position as he continued on more aggressively.

'Yank!'

'Pull back'

Kercher yanked her by the hair so harshly her body lifted up uncontrollably arching back as her hands extended in the air as to reach for something in thin air.

"It amazing each time the second son is mentioned the Princess listens very well" (Kercher, said)

"That way there are no reasons for you to rebel" (Kercher, said)

'Kick'

'Pull'

'Turn'

'Drag'

'Light'

'Thud'

He kicked the back of her legs making her buttocks fall to the ground as he still held on to her hair.

His hands moved again and pulled on her hair more as he turned her around to face him and dragged her by the hair across the cold floor to the very front of the chimney where his extra hand moved swiftly lightening a match with his mouth and frowning at the fireplace lighting up a very very small light.

No one else was there, even Alexander wouldn't have known.

She had retired earlier, no one could save her.

He released her body as it naturally fell to the ground.

'Kick, Kick, Kick'

He began to kick her stomach countless of times as her body squirmed and curled up in pain.

'It's so painful...it hurts...it hurts so much' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Make it stop...please no more...please...I hate it...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)