34: Sleeping-Over (3/3)

Mulai dari awal

And it was quiet again. He had no recognizable tone, and being uhhhh a goddamn 'stiff face' robot, there wasn't any evidence of an emotion either. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? You've never spiraled THIS badly before in conversation, what should you even- would it be smartest to just. . . Start running or something? You're still playing tag after all.
"I'm not saying you- I was thinking- its- in context-! Wait- I can- do you- can I- uh ....?" Ah great so we're back to this again, and here Moon was crouching infront of you, his face plate swaying as if he was listening to your every stutter and stumble and hiccup as you try to get out a thought process, like a fucking gentleman he never once was.

Maybe he just liked listening to you suffer like this. Needed his ego raised and he's trying to pry more from you.
You thought maybe he just liked knowing he was why you were acting all... nervous.

And...
Oh, he did.
Moon loved watching you like this. It was hard for him to respond though, couldn't tell whether to say something snarky, rude, or indifferent. Maybe if you stopped stuttering and your blush dies down, the game could go on like normal. This wouldn't change his question though, even if it did make him curious. . .
Sun was watching too. It was intriguing, you've never acted like this before. Maybe it has some correlation with how inconsistent you were at the desk earlier today, Moon noticed that. You were just different recently, they knew something was up but hell as if they'd mention it before figuring it out, not that they had many hours left before they have to share final parting words.

You noticed Moon make the tiniest shift; he slightly flexed his fingers, and you jumped up, running out of the playstructure, that tiny hiccup didn't mean anything if you were still in a game! Anything to escape from that hell hole you were stammering in.
God that's embarrassing, you never on earth stuttered THAT badly before, what the hell even was that.

'Holy shit you're even sexier up close'-?
That's the comparison you came up with?
Seriously?

2 minutes left on the timer. 2 whole ass minutes left?? From THIS dude?!
Well, technically 1:30 minutes, but-
. . .
. . . ?!
The second the timer hit 20 seconds, you felt a pull at your ankle, next thing you knew, was Moon towering over you, as you tried your goddamn hardest not to make any obvious signs of being nervous, like uh.. swallowing saliva. For mutiple reasons. "Technically you didn't say anything about stalling."
Oh this fucker.
The second you would have a chance to tag Sun anyways, the timer would go off.

You gave Moon a glare, and crossed your arms, "No way in hell I'm gonna be able to win after that." Technically though, you didn't have any questions you needed answering from them, so this was kind of a win for you? Nothing they could ask would be that bad, no way.
"I don't know, maybe you could even reach your desk before-" Beep! Beep! "-Ha! Yeah, no you can't." Moon's wrist-bell jingled, it matched his amusement, you would almost call it adorable.
. . .
You backed up, and threw your legs over to exit out a slide, you couldn't stand being in a corner basically pinned by Moon like that, starting thinking shit like 'adorable', that's not right, you sighed.

You knew you felt nervous to do be alone with them, you were thinking verbatim just this morning. Earlier everything was dealable, now you're just a fucking mess, they caught you in a bad train of thought, boo-hoo; you SHOULD be able to just walk it off! Sure maybe get slightly flustered but- 'i- i- i- i-' nothing should've made you stutter that badly, it's absolutely outragous.

"Technically, you tagged me, at the 20 second mark. So it should be Sun's win, since you guys alternate per tag." You huffed out, taking a few steps to the desk. But honestly, you just needed a quick break and reset. You mean, you're already panicking around Moon, there's no possible way you'd be that feeble around both of them.
That'd be silly.
Moon landed infront of you, causing you to jump and stumble backwards, landing on your ass. He stared at you for a moment, his faceplate swaying as if you didn't already feel judged. "Timer went off, the lights are still off. It could've been Sun's win."