A2-06: Stars (Pt.2)

◇ABOA || ARCH 02◇

-CHAPTER 6-
-

He presented you a small fake bow, eyeing you for only a moment, sliding his thumb up the side of your neck, before resting under your jaw, tilting your head up to face him. "Make it up to me now, or then. Up to you."

"Make it- up to you. . .?"

You had to repeat it, something wasn't clicking, something that you think would've made this interaction more. . . Digestible.

Moon leaned down, his faceplate resting on the nape of your neck, the feeling made your breath pause. They seem to like doing that. "You've been gone, Y/n. Now Sun'll be the only one you have time for," He lifted his head away from your neck just slightly, a claw trailing down the collar of your shirt.
Why the hell haven't you pushed him away yet. . . ? "-I'd just ask for. . A headstart in return."

That's when you felt it.
Not enough scream.
Enough to draw blood.

A harsh inhale was your quick response the second his teeth sunk into your skin, it's as he expected you to yelp and try to squirm away, his hand shifting up to cover your mouth, his nails pressed into your jaw once you tried to lean your head back, you just wanted his hand off your mouth, more over trying to 'get away'.
You were smarter than that, even by only a little.

"Wait-" You said quietly, though you couldnt finish the sentence, not all of you wanted to know, but on the inside you felt like a time bomb, you couldn't tell how exactly you could navigate this.
It felt like eons—though more accurately 4 seconds—before, "Yo, Y/N!!" Ah. You knew that voice. Worker C.

"Your phone's ringin'!"

Moons' hands instantly left you, the harsh pressure on your shoulder dissipating just as fast as it landed. It was as if you've done this before, you reached up, quickly adjusting your collar again, though when you made your getaway, the fact Moon didn't follow was eating at you.

You got to the desk, before the call hung up, you felt a rush of irritation the second you realized who was calling. Even with the hesitation, you pushed it down, answering the call.
"Where the hell are you?" Was the first thing you heard, what an opening. Not even, 'hi, how was your day?' Or, 'Hey, are you busy right now?'

"What? Are you at my place right now?" You answered, which quickly caught the workers attention, yet this time you wouldn't at all mind them eavesdropping, strangely enough.

"Yeah. I was going to drop you off at work, just got the email. Why the fuck are you up and gone at what, probably earlier than 6am?"
"Why were you trying to pick me up now? Today? The one day we have off? Yeah, I'm sure you had no idea-" You cut yourself off, noticing worker C held up an imaginary phone, and was pointing to its speakers, before worker B could snatch their hands down. 'You want it on speaker?' You mouthed, and worker C nodded quickly, giving you two thumbs up, and a giant smile.
Worker B silently let out a stressed groan.