Forget

I hold my head as the pain intensifies.

" why.... why are you doing this?" I say, choking on my tears.

Coco's mother laughs, wiping her fake tears.

" It was just TOO easy..... Come on now... You know that it would of never worked out. I mean you're just a figment of her imagination! She'll forget you just like she forgot about the others." She says, laughing.

She knelt down, and lifted my chin up.

"You'll just be another thing of the past." She says, dropping my chin to the ground.

I wince from the impact.

" that's not true..... I'm almost human.... And once I am you'll be sorry for messing with Coco... Messing with her mind at such a young age..." I say, trying to ignore the pain pounding through my head.

I'll take any amount of pain... As long as I can be with her....

-

Protect her from her evil mother.....

" Me and you both know that won't happen! You may be her guardian angel in a way- but I'm her mother! She does as I say, when I say. If I told her your dead, then she'll believe you're dead. I mean- Why wouldn't she believe her own mother?" She says with a sad pitiful look, then laughs.

I struggle to get up, as the pain in my head gets worse.

I'll be human soon....

I just have to stall her....

" And what if she doesn't believe you? What if she chooses to believe me? What will you do?" I say, finally getting on my feet.

Everything is spinning around me.

" well then I'd simply just have to kill her spirit again! I've done it before- Hell- I probably just did it! I will NEVER let someone take my baby away from me again.... Even if that means getting rid of everyone in her life!

I mean- Have you heard about Emily at all?"

I stay quiet.

She laughs, and shakes her head.

" THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD!!! ALL IF HER FRIENDS ARE DEAD!

MAGGIE- GONE!

TAYLOR- GONE!

BROOKLYN GONE!

EMMA- GONE!

LILIAN- OH LILIAN WAS THE FIRST TO GO- THAT STUPID BITCH THOUGHT SHE KNEW EVERYTHING, THOUGHT SHE KNEW ME- BUT SHE DOESN'T!

THEY'RE ALL GONE PIPER.... They're all gone..... Expect that stupid boy....." She says, breaking out of her psychotic rant.

She grabbed Coco's hair sheers from her bathroom.

" .... and she's gonna lead me right to him."

I immediately open my mouth to say something, when all the pain in my head stops.

I look down at my hands to see I'm fading.....

" Oh good!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

She's forgetting you....."

-

Published: 11/22/23