🩵🩷• Savannah and Joey's Words and Forbidden Relationship•🩵🩷

Here's the words of Savannah and Joey's forbidden sexual tension and love affection and the relationship between them!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's start with Savannah's Words!!!!!!!!!!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Savannah Leah Bennett's Words Begins~

Here's the words of Savannah and Joey's forbidden sexual tension and love affection and the relationship between them!!!!!!!!!!!Let's start with Savannah's Words!!!!!!!!!!!!!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~Savannah Leah Bennett's Words Be...

I met her at college when I first started studying in, and we saw eye to eye with each other and we were all in.

She's always been very nice and kind towards the students and we always do our assignments on college level, but she always seemed very friendly and very supportive of it too.

So, the teacher named is Joey Madison Christie and she's a college professor at this class.

So, she was teaching journalism, and detective crime and justice too, and I take it because I'm going to be a detective for law and justice and everything out too.

So, she has been looking at me like this ever since I got into the classroom.

And yes, she has eyes on me because I'm very pretty, passionate, respectful, kind, and very natural too.

So, my teacher was very kind of  respectful and sometimes kind of nice to all of her students who doing their best work and helping others too.

But, she had a very strong and very serious sensitive side of her that I don't want to be near.

She had so many emotions, yes she did have a lot of anxiety and very intense feelings about her and even though she didn't want anyone else knows about her.

So, we been having eye contact with each other for a while now and she been really understanding and very kind to me because I was the best student of the year.

And yes it's true, I'm the best student of the year and I love it.

So, The reason why I had an influence on my teacher was because she had a very strong influence on me as a student and a person as well.

So, we been talking through in and out of college campus.

And even she's been doing a lot of things like this, but there's something else about her that I don't know about it, but she told me that she's a very sensitive and very strong mafia woman and she's very sensitive and dangerous too.

But as For Me, I doesn't know how I feel or react to that, but she doesn't want me around her because she thinks she's can be a very sensitive fighter and a very dangerous woman.

Yes, I heard about Mafia's relationships, Movies, TV Shows and etc.

So, I was wondering why she was in the mafia, but she told me that she's rich and she's a billionaire too.

I wasn't sure if she tells me the truth about or not because I don't like secrets or anything like this because she doesn't anyone knows about it.