27

-Time jump 6 years later-

"Rose! Damion! Are you coming? You need to go to school!" I call out. After a solid 5 minutes, they eventually show up. I hand them their lunch boxes and water bottles and then get dressed myself. Helena is currently in France for a new film. She won't be back for another month. Until then, I'm alone with the three of them.

A lot has happened in the last few years. My dad married Helen, and despite the age difference, Helen is pregnant, which means I'm going to be a big sister. Helen is exactly 20 years younger than my dad, but age doesn't matter. I mean, Helena is also 12 years older than me.

The wedding was already 5 years ago. How time flies. Well, never mind. We're on our way to school now. I would have preferred a normal school for the two of them, but even in kindergarten, countless parents and siblings came to us. Our kids were treated like kings. That's why they're now in a private school. I never wanted it, but there's no other option. They still like it for now, but we all know that will change soon.

"There's Lisa already! Mom, can you let me out here?" Damion asks me. I nod, and he's already gone. I park on the side of the road and walk to the entrance with Rose.

"So sweetie, be good, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, Mommy. When is Mom coming back?" Rose asks me a bit sadly. Damion calls Hellie Mommy and me Mom, and Rose calls me Mommy and Hellie Mom. The reason explains itself.

"Sweetie, not for another 3.5 weeks. Come on, darling, or you'll be late." I give her a kiss and then go back to the car.

"Come on, come on!" I hear a familiar voice.

"Tim? What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, bye! Oh, hi Kaydi. I, um, brought my son to school." I look at him in surprise.

"Son? Since when do you have a son?"

"Oh, right. My new girlfriend." I nod in understanding and then leave. So, he has a new one... Since that "incident" back then, Tim and I haven't spoken a word to each other, which I think was for the best.

I get into my car and drive to the office. When I don't have assignments or can't take any, like just now, I often help my father with work. I sign documents, talk to buyers, and represent the company at meetings. This way, I earn money and stay distracted.

In the afternoon, I pick up the two of them again and take them home. Rose has training, and Damion wants to go to a friend's house, so the walk with Shadow is shorter. Rose has been doing equestrian sports for a year now. Damion has tennis training every other day. So, our weekends are relatively short.

In the evening, I tell Hellie what I've been up to, as usual, while our kids are already asleep. She doesn't find it so exciting, but what can you do?________________________________________________________________________________Sooooo friends.This Is The End Of The Story