I'm sorry...

Your daughter,
Y/n.
___________________________________________

.

Silence.

Taehyung was frozen and dumbfounded, as well as all the others. Her parents looked at him, to see tears escaping his eyes continuously, while keeping a straight face.

"T-Taehyung... Y/n would neve-"

"Is it true Mother?"

He was completely shocked, as these words hardly left his mouth. His heart broke into million pieces, before even being joined into one.

"Taehyung, I don't know about all this. But Y/n would never do something like that! She loved you, more than you can imagine!"

"Then...w-what's this all..."

His voice cracked, as his eyes were glued on the paper.

"I-I don't think s-she wrote something like t-thi-"

"This was found in your daughter's pockets, mam. Don't you trust the officers?"

The officer spoke bluntly, rolling his eyes. Soobin smiled internally, trying to maintain a straight face.

"B-But why would s-she-"

"Y/n really loved you Taehyung. As her best friend, I can guarantee you that!"

Jisoo spoke, letting her tears out.

"Taehyung!?"

He snapped into reality, as his nose was red and eyes were puffy. Laughing like an idiot, he proceeded to hold her parents hands.

"I-I never knew something like this would happen! Haha!"

Her parents watched him with disbelief, as he looked around like crazy.

"It's okay. Let her be happy. Keep her happ-"

"Taehyung!"

Her mom yelled with tears in her eyes, grabbing his hand tightly.

"Don't worry, I think she'll find someone better, the one she really loves."

"Taehyung stop! What are you talking about!?"

"I-I'm happy I spent all this precious time with her. She'll forever be my love, even if she loves someone else."

"Listen! Nothing's going to ha-"

"That's what. Nothing's going to happen. She forgot me already. And bringing her back is dangerous, yet impossible. Reading this letter, I think it's better if she lives happily instead of living in disappointment with me."

"My son! Please!"

"Please keep her safe and take care of her. I hope she finds that perfect guy. And don't worry, I won't divorce her. I will keep your pride, as she wanted to. Let me know in the future, when she is settled finally. I'll do it then-"