Izuku Takes His Mirko Themed Light Up Shoes And Meets Mirko

"Before you get mad-"

"Oh, I'm already mad." The moment Izuku walks into the house, he's met with a scowling Eraser. Hito's in the back simply shrugging. Traitor.

"Put that ugly mug away. You're scaring her." Eraser raises a brow. "Please?"

"Who's 'her'?" Eraser narrows his eyes.

"It's ok, Eri. This is Aizawa Shota. He's the hero I was telling you about. He won't hurt you." Eri hesitantly gets out of her hiding spot. Izuku's surprised it took such little convincing since he dropped his quirk a long time ago. He wants her to feel safe on her own.

Eraser gives Izuku the look before approaching Eri. He's very gentle. Just like the way he first tried to approach Izuku. Izuku still ran, but not to the fault of Eraser. "Your name is Eri, right?"

Eri looks to Izuku who smiles gently and nods. She turns to Eraser and nods.

Behind Hito, Mic slowly emerges, putting on his glasses. He takes in the situation and pats Hito on the back gently as he passes. He places a hand on Eraser's shoulder and looks at Eri.

"This is my husband Yamada Hizashi. He's a pro hero, too." Eraser says.

"And he's much nicer than this old man." Izuku smiles, knowing where Eraser is going with this.

"Do you mind going with him? Just to the other room while I speak with Izuku." Eri begins feeling worried and anxious again.

"It's ok. I'll be with you shortly. You're not in any danger. You're completely safe, I pinkie promise." Izuku sticks out his pinkie, but is only met with confusion. Right, she wouldn't know what a pinkie promise is. He didn't even know until a few months ago. "We shake our pinkies together to make a promise. That means we'll do whatever we can to do what we said we would."

"What happens if you don't?" Eri asks.

"Then you get to break my pinkie!" Her emotions turn worried very quickly.

"I don't wanna break your pinkie!" Eri says quickly.

"Then it's a good thing I won't break my promise." Izuku winks.

The moment she leaves the room, Eraser fixes his gaze towards Izuku. "Izuku, what the fuck? Did you kidnap a little girl?"

Tired and confused. That's basically what Eraser is feeling. "Look, I'm sure you did it because you believe it's the right thing to do, but there are other ways than kidnapping. Just by looking at her, you can tell she was abused, so I know why you did it, but I could have gotten her out of there the legal way. You know this counts as vigilantism, right?" Eraser rants.

"I don't think so. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure the law wouldn't view it as villainy. Then again, they were the yakuza, so who knows what that falls under?" Izuku shrugs.

"Explain."

"When I lived with Tomura, I once heard Doctor say he wanted Eri, but she was with the Yakuza already. Since it was the Yakuza, they couldn't just secretly kidnap her like they usually would, and something happened, I'm not sure what, so they might be willing to just give her up, but they refused. Doctor suspected Overhaul was performing his own experiments on her.

"Ever since I escaped, I've been wanting to free her, but I knew I couldn't. If I tried to sneak in and take her, I would probably end up getting caught and she wouldn't be free. I knew I had to get stronger. Strong enough to keep the entire Yakuza under my control the entire time I was there. Receiving One For All and Mei's support item, I knew I'd be powerful enough to take control over them long enough." Izuku explains.