Touya

Izuku wakes up in a dark room surrounded by children. He tries to remember how he got there, but he can't remember anything. Maybe it's because of all the people crowding him. They're making him super nervous. He shrinks into himself and accidentally lets out a whimper.

"Hey!" A female voice yells out, but not too loud. "Leave him alone. It's his first day."

"He's not going to last very long, he's already crying." That comment makes Izuku cry even harder.

"Just go away." She orders and everyone listens.

"Sorry about them, but they might be right. If one of them catches you crying, you'll get punished." The girl sits next to Izuku.

"Wha-" the girl slaps a hand over Izuku's mouth and watches the door carefully. Once she feels safe enough, she lets go.

"Don't yell. They don't like it when we're loud."

"Who- who's they?"

"The people who take care of us. They're great, but you don't want to be punished." Izuku gives a slow nod. "What's your name?"

"I-Izuku... I don't remember my last name." Izuku's eyes water.

"Hey, you just stopped crying, so don't start again. You might get in trouble." She warns. "That's ok, that you don't know your last name. None of us do."

"Who- who are you?"

"Himiko!"

———

"Are you sure it's ok for me to enter your house? You don't think Endeavor will try to arrest me? I mean, I think most heroes know I was a vigilante now." Izuku still follows Shoto to his house.

"I didn't think you'd be afraid of him." Shoto teases, knowing full well that Izuku isn't afraid.

"I'm not, I just don't want to be attacked."

"He's not going to be there, anyway. It'll just be Mom, Fuyumi and Natsuo."

"So what all do they know about me?"

"Nothing, really. I didn't even tell them you were a vigilante."

"Thanks."

———

Shoto's house is a lot different in the day time, than at night. Yes, he's been in there before. Right before he decided to accept Shoto's friendship, he snuck into his house. He had to make sure nothing shady was going on. He didn't think there was, but you can never be too careful.

"What's this about?" Izuku pauses to look at the altar dedicated to Touya.

"This is our brother who passed away, Touya." Fuyumi smiles sadly. "It happened a long time ago, but he is still missed."

"Huh, that's... I'm sorry, I have to make a call." Izuku rushes out and brings out his phone. "Damn phones. How do you work?"

Izuku growls at his phone. He still struggles working with them, so he rarely uses his. After much struggle and time, he manages to make that call. It only takes a few rings before it's answered.

"What's wrong?" Touya asks, knowing that Izuku only uses his phone if he absolutely has to.

"You coward!" Izuku whisper yells.

"What the hell? You seriously put in the effort to call me just to call me a coward?"

"No, I want to call you a coward and a liar."