Be My Lover

All the pictures below belongs to their rightful owner.
******************
Third Pov:

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.

The light of dawn seeped into a room of a Small crappy Building. Making someone annoyingly rubbed her bleary eyes , the Sun-ray was directly hitting her face , hinting her that her tinted glass of the window have a hole or some gap in it .

She pulled her blanket of off her, as she walked towards the window. The culprit was present on the top right corner of the window, the tinted paper was falling apart on its own , as it was pretty old now.

The girl sighed and walked towards her drawer and pulled a black tape out , she ripped a small piece of tape and when she was about to put it on the glass, her eyes were blessed with a morning view .

There was a pearly glow in the sky, she saw a sprawling landscape unfolding before her eyes. Lush greenery stretches in the park in front of her building , with trees swaying gracefully in the morning breeze. The vibrant colors of nature are enhanced by the gentle sunlight, casting a warm glow on everything it touches.Birds soar through the sky. Making the morning as beautiful as they can .

She smiled softly before sticking the tape on the corner, making her room dark again , the way she likes it. She then went back to sleep.

Y/n pov:

Hello , i am Y/N. I am 24 years old , i am Y/color, Y/height and the sole daughter of the biggest Business tycoon Park Choi Yon.

You must be wandering why i am living here then , well the answer is because of my dad. 8 years ago when my mom left my dad because of his enemies, my dad forcefully took my custody , he thought my mom won't leave him because of me but man, he was wrong , so was i.

After my mom left i developed SAD
Social anxiety disorder, at first i didn't have much trouble with it but my mom absence made a huge impact on me , I started having panic attack and made a fool out of myself in front of dad's important guest . My dad felt ashamed and wanted me to get treated privately, without anyone knowing so that i could remain his heir.

Then he put me here , this place is far away from Seoul , no one knows me here ,so no gossip about the sole heir of Y/N enterprise.

I have been living here since then , I think i might have also develop. Xenophobia but my doctor says other wise she says it's all in my head and that once I'll start socializing I won't feel anything but that's a very difficult task for me.

This building is comfortable, i don't have many neighbors as all floor consist of just two apartments, one is mine and one is infront of mine .

I have never seen my neighbors but i know they moved here a year ago. Apart from that i don't know anything.

I - you put the pen down and rested you head on the chair. " I can't write about me . It feels stupid." You mumbled .

Since your doctor told you to start writing about yourself but to be honest you really don't have any clue what to write.

From the past 8 years , life is really tough on you , common chores like taking the trash out or buying groceries feel like a battle But no one is understanding you not even you doctor/friend, Gu Sara.

Third Pov:

"There is no progress" Sara said looking at the diary .

" Trust me i tried. " You smiled innocently.