V

All the pictures below belongs to their rightful owner.
******************
Taehyung pov:
After serving the last customer of the night i was finally free , i carefully removed my mask after confirming that there was no customer around, i wiped my face which was covered in sweat and stretched my arms to release the stress from my shoulders ,as i sat on the stairs of the club i work in . Soon i was greeted by Jimin Hyung.

" So, are you still planning to do it again tomorrow ?" Jimin asked as he handed a can of beer before sitting next to me.

" Tomorrow is Saturday? " On which hyung nodded.

" Oh than exactly what you're referring too? S** with a guy or cleaning my house while being drunk . " I questioned knowing fully well what he wanted to know.

" Both" Hyung deadpanned.

" Yes , i am still going to do both. Again ! First one pays me more then the women and second one is still mystery but i think it's good because i can finally feel the fresh air in my apartment. " I took a sip from my can.

" Psst , are you kidding me , do you think drink and F**k is a solution. You're not gay Taehyung. So stop it, your health is on risk. " Hyung worried scolded me.

" I know Hyung but i. Need. More. Money. " I spat.

" How much more do you need, Taehyung you're our star Escort, you make 50,000-1 million won per day , how much more do you require huh? " Okay Hyung is getting worked up again so it's better i should leave now.

" I have to go , Namjoon Hyung wanted to talk to me. " With that i got up but Hyung grabbed my palm.

" Tae , still be careful. You know i am only saying this because i am worried about you " Jimin Hyung has the most sincere eyes.

" Careful About cleaning my house?" I giggled knowing full well what he was referring to.

" You know fully well what i meant. " Jimin nagged

" You worry a lot Hyung. " I smiled and squatted a little to hug him.

" How can i not ,You're the only host , who goes out with customers, it's dangerous Even Namjoon Hyung is worried about you. Plus now this, you are pretending to be gay just to get more money? C'MON V . " Hyung started again and this is my que to leave.

" Yeah yeah , i know I'll be careful. I have to go, Hyung. see you " with i quickly left.

What curious about me ?

Then Here is a brief description of my life and me.

Hello my name is Kim Taehyung Aka V of be my lover Host/Escort club, i am 28 , Male with tanned skin. My height is 179 Cm and my weight is 62 kg.

My childhood was not an ordinary one. My dad, 'who died when i was 8 and my baby brother was in my mom's belly' left us with too much debt , he took loans from different loans shark without my mom's knowledge . So when he died we had lots of loan and interest to pay.

My mom took an easy way out , she hang herself and died . Leaving a six months old baby in my care , i was devastated.

But then out of a miracle, One of my uncle took us in his care and helped us pay some of the loan . He was a nice man , he helped me and my brother to get proper education and loved like his own.

But then when i was in college, he died and his family (partically his wife) threw us out on the street.

i did everything to keep me and my brother alive, a rented a room , did plenty of different part time jobs but that wasn't enough.