Chapter 13. Rumors.

Hey everyone....so you probably all hate me for not updating in a while and please please accept my apology, I am trying to get back on track with things.
~~~
Jack's POV
My fist pounded against the wooden door to the Arendelle's cottage, within seconds it swung open to reveal Elsa and Kristof with Rifles in their arms. As soon as they realised it was us they lowered their weapons.
"What are you all doing here?!" Elsa snapped.
"All of our weapons and food is gone!" Rapunzel cried.
"How did this happen?" Kristof mumbled, a concerned look washed over his face.
"It's a long story.." Hiccup chuckled awkwardly.
"C'mon in." Elsa motioned for us to follow. As we entered the warm cottage I caught a glimpse of Anna sitting in a rocking chair with baby Olaf. She glanced up in confusion.
"You guys are probably all hungry." Kristof said as he fumbled around in the kitchen.
"Starvin' more like." Merida whispered to Hiccup.
"So what exactly happened?" Elsa leant against the wall as she examined each of us. Slowly, Anna strolled over and stood beside her.
"We were taken by this group of people who seemed ok at first but then everything was turned upside down." I started off.
"They stole any weapons we had and when we arrived back at our camp after escaping-" Rapunzel continued,
"-All the food was gone!" Emma yelled.
"Woah." Anna mumbled in shock.
"Do yer think ye could spare us some weapons an food?" Merida asked. Elsa glanced at her sister before replying apprehensively.
"Sure but there's not much to go around." The platinum blonde answered. As Elsa helped Kristof gather supplies for us, Anna spoke up.
"Have you guys heard?" She asked eagerly.
"Heard what?" Rapunzel replied in confusion.
"Apparently, the government have some how got their shit together and cleared Atlanta, the place is infected free. They're offering places to get in and be safe but it's limited." She finished.
"Atlanta? That's not far from here!" I leapt up, a spark of hope fizzled inside of me.
"Remember Jack, limited space." Rapunzel mumbled.
"So? Anna has a baby and if we can get there soon they're bound to let us in!" I cried.
"Sounds good to me." Hiccup replied nonchalantly.
"Rapunzel? Merida, Jim..guys what about it?" I glanced around to everyone in the room, slowly their heads began nodding and for the first time in a while we had hope.