"Not 'we', 'you'", said Percy, glaring. "You can check on your 'lady love' by yourself. I'm not going anywhere."

"Come on, Perce, please," he pleaded. "I want you there."

"And you think that will work because...?"

"Because you will come with me whether you like it or not," Damon was fed up of her antics. He started pulling her away.

Percy pulled away with a scorn. "I will have you know I am perfectly capable of deciding for myself."

Damon tried another tactic. "I'll get you blue pizza."

"For the last time, Damon, I'm not - wait, did you say 'blue pizza'? If you're messing with me, I swear I'll drag you to Hades myself."

If Damon found her threat odd, he did not show it. Instead, he said, "I promise I'll do anything to make sure you get your blue food."

"Then fine," Percy agreed, begrudgingly. "Lead the way."

Percy and Damon entered Elena Gilbert's house, the former somewhat gleefully, as she had learned that Bonnie had imprisoned the doppelgänger in her house using a spell.

"You should really lock your door," said Percy, as soon as she spotted Elena, who glared at the pair of them.

"Oh, come on, pouty," spoke up Damon, "at least give me two points for ingenuity."

"Do you think this is funny?" asked Elena in disbelief.

"Yes, Elena, I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to, to repeatedly save your life."

"As you don't seem to care," Percy added.

Elena glared at the demigoddess. "Why is she here?"

"Because Damon offered to buy me blue food," said Percy, as if that explained everything.

The doppelgänger looked at her, irritated. "I wasn't talking to you."

"I don't care."

Elena scoffed. "What did Stefan say about this?"

"Had a good laugh," Damon replied, looking around. "Where's Bonnie?"

Jeremy came in at that moment. "I thought she was meeting you."

"No, she's on moonstone duty. And we're on Elena patrol," said Damon, putting an arm around Percy's shoulder.

"Who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" asked Jeremy.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, "Why not?", figured if she screwed up, he'd bite her, and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

"Hold on a second, tonight's the full moon?" asked Elena, surprised.

"Yup. You're too absorbed with your suicidal tendencies to notice," said Damon. His phone rang, and he removed his arm from around the raven-haired girl's shoulder and moved away to attend the call.

"So remind me again, why are you on house arrest?" Percy asked the doppelgänger.

It was Jeremy who answered. "To keep her from handing herself over to Elijah."

"And how long are you gonna be able to do this?" questioned Percy.

"Yeah, Jeremy, how long?" asked Elena, as if challenging him.

"As long as it takes to get the 'suicidal tendencies' as Damon so beautifully put it, out of your mind," replied baby Gilbert.

Damon returned from his phone call. "Change of plans," he told Jeremy. "You babysit."

Jeremy went And lied down on the couch Elena was sitting on, and rested his head on her lap, grinning.

"You know," Damon continued, "you should get out, enjoy the sun." He paused, looking at her with a devilish smirk, "Oh, wait, you can't."

Percy laughed out loud, as Elena threw a pillow at Damon. Jeremy joined in her laughter and Elena pushed him off her lap.

Damon explained to Percy what Alaric had told him. There was apparently a mystery woman in town, who was looking for Mason.

"Anyway, I'm going to the Grill to check it out," concluded Damon. "You coming?"

"No, I promised mom I'd spend some time with her and Paul," she declined. "I'll see you later?"

"Yeah," nodded Damon. "Bye."

A/n: Hey, another chapter for you guys. If you read through the changes you'd know that Percy is immortal just like gods and not like the Hunters.

Vote, comment and share, guys!