Kabanata 34 (Cheated)

Ilang sandali pa ay dumating si Azriel. Hindi niya alam kung paano ipapaliwanag dito ang lahat.

"Azriel, I can explain everything" aniya.

But something is off, there's no jealousy on his eyes. Then he started laughing.

"Do you really think I'm here because I'm jealous? How funny, Caia" he taunts.

"Azriel...."

"But I'm thankful dahil ikaw na rin ang nagdala sa akin kay Rayden the only thing I wanted from you."

"Ano bang sinasabi mo?"

"Let me refresh your memory Caia. Kung sa tingin mo you fully succeed of making me a human being you're wrong! Hahaha and why would I let Abbadon controlled me when I'm the one who controls him. But that idiot failed to kill Rayden so I have no choice to kill him myself."

"Bakit? I thought you love me Azriel?"

"Love? Delusional!" he yelled.

Nanlalambot ang mga tuhod niya.
She was cheated.

"How dare you play Caia's sincerity! She loves you!" sigaw dito ni Rayden.

"Well, I don't need her love. I only use her to kill you."

Sa huli ay nagawa parin siyang gamitin ni Azriel laban kay Rayden. She able to controlled her to stab him.

It happened....just like what she saw in her dream.

Nanginginig na binitiwan niya niya ang dagger. Hindi niya alam kung paano ito napunta sa kamay niya.

"S-sorry Rayden. I'm not—" her tears drop as she look at him full of guilt.

"Sssh...it's okay. I can heal myself remember?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble Rayden but that dagger has a poison that will destroy your body slowly until you die" Azriel said.

"Shut up! I will finish you here Azriel even if it kills me."

"What can you do? You're nothing but a three tailed kitsune."

"Who told you I am?"

Rayden trandform into a nine tailed fox.

"How—" saad ni Azriel. Halatang nagulat ito.

"I sealed it for a hundred years because I don't want to be a monster again and kill anyone but today I will gladly put you in your own grave, Azriel."

"At sa tingin mo matatakot ako? Tsk. The poison is spreading now on your body, Rayden."

"Bago pa ito kakalat ay papaslangin muna kita."

Rayden fought him. Malakas si Azriel but Rayden able to killed him. He came back to his human form. Nakita niya ang panghihina nito. Nilapitan niya ito.

"Rayden! Stay with me, hindi ka pwedeng mamatay!" iyak niya.

"Even if I'll die I will come back for you Caia."

"No Rayden don't say that. Teka tatawag ako ng ambulansya."

Pinigil siya nito at umiling.

"No hospital can cure me Caia. I- I will be b-back. And when that happened I will love you with all my heart, Caia."

His breath stop.

She cried. She can't accept it.

"Mama, Camia patawarin ninyo ako sa gagawin ko" aniya sa sarili.

She pick up the dagger that she use to stab Rayden earlier and stab herself. If they can't be together, mas mabuti nang mamatay na rin siya.