school

After a while you and jk reached school...

Y/n - byee byee oppaa (kissed his cheeks)

Jk - bye princess take care don't create trouble and if someone troubles you or hurts you tell us ok (kissed your forehead)

Y/n - yess oppa you say this Every day (rolled her eyes)

Jk - I say that because I know my little trouble maker can't do anything without getting in trouble (pinch you nose)noww goo you are already late..

Y/n - ohhh yess oppaaa jinnie oppa will kill me today for sure i came late on Saturday (day before yesterday) as well (fake crying)

Jk - then go fast na Dumbo why are you talking (lightly smack your head)

Y/n - ohh yeah byee (came out of the car and ran inside the school)

Jk - this girl (sigh)

And then he went to his office..

Meanwhile at school..

Y/n was standing in the side of the class door thinking what she should do but then someone knocked her head as she was zoned out thinking what to do she just hissed in frustration and continue thinking again...

Flashback jin pov..

I entered the class and everyone greeted me but then I noticed y/n was not there aishh this girl probably would have been late again I'm not gonna leave her today she was late day before yesterday as well ..

Then when I turned back to the board I saw a bag corner then I raised my eyebrows in confusion and went there and saw y/n zoned out thinking something really deeply and I know what she is thinking as i stand infornt of her but she didn't even notice me  aishh what should I do with her as i knocked her head but she just decided to ignore me and I had no other choice i smacked her head lightly ...

End of jin's pov...

Author pov..

you came out of your world and looked up and saw jin who was glaring at her as you gulp in fear ....

Y/n - o-ohh g-good morning oppa it's a really nice weather nahh all windy (nervous smile)

Jin - good morning y/n you are at school so call me sir and it's sunny today summer season is going on kid (as he held your right ear)

Y/n - opp- i mean sir please not infront of class please (pleading eyes)

As he sighed and left your ear..

Jin - we are indeed spoiling you (shooked his head)

Y/n - thankuu oppaa love youu (as you give him a flying kiss)

Jin - drama queen (chuckled) now get in the class and i will for sure give you a smack if you get late again..

Y/n - yeahh yeahh (went inside the class and sat between Minho and mint..)

Y/n - heyy guyss (whisper)

Mint - hellooo y/nshii (whispered back)

Minho - don't talk guys sir is looking at us only (wispered while looking infront)

As you and mint looked infront and saw jin glaring at you both so you both started to concentrate in the class......

After 40 minutes class ended..