care

Suho then goes out of the room to call soojin father and tells him that soojin will be staying at his house for studying for upcoming exams . soojin just sits there like a lost child who doesn't know what to do . she just see around the room and saw how it is well set , all the items on its place not a single mess in this room . she has come a lot of time in suho home but it is her first time to see his house this close and to observe all the details of suho home . soojin is looking around when door of suno room open and suho come inside and looks at her with a smile on his face and from that smile soojin can understand that her father give him permission that she can stay in his house . suho come and sit on the edge of bed and tell her that het father gave her permission to stay here until she can reach school on time and do her work . suho then look towards soojin and told her to fresh up until food arrive but soojin just stared at him with a eyebrow raise and suho asked what . soojin said to him that there is no clothes for her here nad she is not comfortable in these school clothes . suho look towards her and she is right she can't stay in these clothes . so suho just silently set up and go towards his cupboard abd take out a white shirt and a black short for her to wear . he gave it to soojin and soojin just look towards the outfit and then at suho and said she is not going to wear his clothes . suho just raise her eyebrow and said does she have any other choice . soojin just grap the outfit abd began to set up on her feet to go to washroom and due to sudden pressure on her foot she started to fell but suho catch her before she hit the ground . her hands are on his shoulder for support and his hand on her waist to balance . they both are looking in each other eyes abd then soojin broke the eye contact and start getting away from suho but suho suddenly held her hand carry her in bridal style and began to move towards bathroom and just tell her to drop her down because she can walk . suho just smile a bit replied sarcastically and said " right ,I can see why don't you participate in race " and then looks towards her . soojin just turn her face with a pout on her lips because suho is right her legs are paining from all the beating .suho then open the bathroom door and made her sit on the basin and start filling the bath tub and soojin just looks towards him . how he is caring her but one question is roaming in her mind why is he doing all for her .

Suho when found the water is lukewarm , then he looked towards soojin and found her already looking towards him and their eyes meet . soojin just smirked towards her and soojin just looks away with a sight blush on her cheeks . suho just chuckled towards her childish behaviour . suho then goes towards her and told her to go wash herself . soojin just look towards him like he is a mad person . suho just stood there confused with his eyebrows raised and it hit him how can soojin fresh up when he is right there and he just embarass and can feel his face hea up . he just shutter and said soojin to fresh up and he goes from there and closed the door behind . soojin just chuckled with his behaviour . she never saw this side of suho and on the other hand suho heart beating so fast in his chest .

Suho then just sat on the couch of living room and then suddenly the bell rang . he goes towards it and found the delivery boy there with their food in the hand . he take it and pay for it and sat the food on the table . he then again goes towards the bathroom to call soojin to eat before the food gets cold .

He is going to knock on the door but before he can knock the door of bathroom open and soojin comes out looking so eternal wearing suno shirt . suno just can't take his eyes off to soojin because she is looking so beautiful , he never saw soojin like this how her cheeks tinted pink from embrasement throught the way he is looking towards her .

Soojin open the door and look suho standing there ready to knock on the door . she looks towards him to see him looking towards her with his jaw drop . soojin can't help but chuckle to his expression and her face start heating with embarrassment the way suho is looking towards her . she cough to make suho divert his attention . suho just told her that food has arrived and they should eat it before it get cold . soojin just nod her head and goes towards dining room to ear food .

She sat on the chair and looked towards food and found it really appetizing because she doesn't have a proper meal since yesterday and just dug into her food without thinking of het manners and soojin just realized she is not alone and look towards suho who is sitting in front of her looking at her smiling fondly . she then noticed suho greeting up from his chair and take a tissue from the table and come towards her without breaking the eye contact . soojin is just looking in his eyes and found her lost in those black eyes and can't be able to break the eye contact . suho come so close to her thay she can feel his breathing . soojin just close her eyes and found something touching the corner of her lips . she open her eyes and found suho wiping the corner of her lips with tissue .

Sorry for making you all wait for such a long time .
I hope you all like this chapter and anyone who has suggestion to further chapters feel free to comment 

And thankyou so much for waiting patiently 🥰

Thank you so much for 4K read 😍😊