It hurts

Soojin gets from early in the morning as can say she can't be able to sleep at all. She checks the time and it shows five in the morning . She then stayed there for some more time and then got up to get ready to school because she doesn't want to face anyone in her house and it is better for her to leave as early as possible .

She tried to get up but again fell because of all the beating from the day before and not eating anything . Her body is showing symptoms and she is now tired and her whole body is hurting a lot but she doesn't give up and again tries to stand up and goes to the bathroom to be fresh and leave from her house . She goes to the bathroom by taking support from walls and starts showering . As hot water was falling on her body ,she felt pain but also her muscles are now a little relaxed and she feels better . She then looked at herself in the and saw all the bruises and then remembered yesterday's incident and she felt her hand smelly , sticky and started rubbing them until they were all red . She then wears her clothes and comes out from the bathroom, gathering her school appliances and leaves from there .

Soojin enters in school . It is really hard and exhausting of her to come to school today because of all the things that happened on previous night . Soojin enter in her class and saw no one was there . She sigh in relief. She does t want anyone right now and really want to be alone at this time and things Asif someone care of her . She sat on her desk and take out her maths notbook and start doing sums to improve herself .

Slowly the student starts to come into the class and take their respective seats . No one really care about her and take a glance towards her . She listen someone laugh and saw suah and lim jungkyung laughing together like nothing happen ,like they don't broke their friendship with her , like a don't trust her even a little , like she never really doesn't matter to them and slowly with her noticing tears starts running down from her eyes and she put her head low so that no one see her miserable condition and her tears .

Suddenly someone stood in front of her desk and then she looked upward and saw no other than seojun standing there having anger towards her and he shouted on soojin and again ask her to apologise to lim jungkyung for her deeds

Suddenly someone stood in front of her desk and then she looked upward and saw no other than seojun standing there having anger towards her and he shouted on soojin and again ask her to apologise to lim jungkyung for her deeds . Soojin then again manage her blank face and look towards seojun with emotionless eyes and say to him that she doesn't do anything and she won't apologise for the things that she never does . When seojun shouts everyone in class gave now their attention on them for having some drama . But then their homeroom teacher enter and told everyone to sit on their respective places .

Soojin looked toward the board where their teacher is teaching and her whole body is paining so much that she can't handle it but also she doesn't have any other choice. She doesn't even eat food from last afternoon and now her body really starts showing symptoms. She doesn't even have energy to keep her eyes open . She put her head on the desk unaware of the pair of evers watching her from the corner .

Suho looks towards soojin when he enter in class and see how the girl can't ever keep her eyes open . How she is having a tiredness in her eyes . Suho knows what happened to soojin last night because he is the only person who knows about soojin true condition and he feels sorry for her . Some part of her heart really thought that soojin can't do anything towards her friend but he can't do anything because all the things are against soojin . He loves lim jungkyung and can't be able to see her cry . He doesn't like how seojun confronts the soojin and he doesn't know why . He can see the pain in soojin eyes and really wants to take all her worries and want her to have a happy life . He doesn't know why he feel like this towards soojin but he can't see the girl in pain . It hurt his heart when he see the girl crying . It hurts him so much . He misses the time when soojin smile and is happy from her heart .when she cares for him and he doesn't notice her care for him .

It really hurts him when he saw the tear escaping from the girl eyes when she look towards suah and lim jungkyung laughing together and having fun . It really hurt his heart to see the strongest girl cry he ever known . He want to go and rub the tears from the girl eyes and hug her to make her feel better but he can't do that , he can't do anything.he never didi anything to protect her so for what right now he wants to protect her and take her all miseries. Suho doesn't know what his hear want but he can't see the soojin like that .

Sorry for the delay . I am currently busy in my studies. And sorry for this short chapter . I promise next chapter will be long and early .
I hope yo all like it and fell free to criticize and tell me if I need to improve.

Also tell me if you want lim jungkyung as a grey character or not .