bullies

Slowly soojin manages the last class before the lunch and then pack her back to eat lunch because she is really hungry and if she doesn't eat now , she will definitely lose consciousness soon and she doesn't want that because if her father get to know about it ,he will again scold soojin for being careless .

Soojin enters the cafeteria and has all the eyes on her but she ignores it and gets to the canteen and grabs her lunch tray and sits on a desk alone because no one wants to sit with her . She is all alone at her desk and looks towards lim jungkyung desk where all her friends are having lunch laughing and enjoying each other's company , not even spearing a glance towards her like she never mattered to them , like she never mattered to suho . She feels her eyes becoming teary but she can't cry . She can't cry in front of so many people and makes herself like a loser.

Suddenly she felt something hot on her body then she realised someone poured hot soup on her and it was really hot. Now her skin starts to burn and soojin looks up towards the person who throws food on her and sees the girl jeonghye who bullies lim jungkyung. She doesn't know how to feel she looks towards everyone in the cafeteria and all of them were laughing at her and soojin listened to someone saying that she deserves that and it was none other than lim jungkyung.

Soojin then stands up and looks toward the girl emotionless and asks why she does something like that and the girl didn't say anything and just slap soojin in front of the cafeteria and all her gang was laughing on her .she says that a bully like her deserves to be a bully . Soojin doesn't know what to do and what to say she just stands there blank and listens to lim jungkyung and soo ah  laughing and all other people laughing at her and but what broke her hurt most is listening to lim jungkyung and soo ah laughing because they both were her best friend. Images of last night started coming into her mind about how her father behaves with her , how he punished her . She started thinking that if she told her friends about how she is treated in her household, they will still laugh at her , make fun of her and break her friendship with her .

Tears started to form in her eyes and she knows that she is near to her panic attack after all these things . She just wanted to run from there . So she did what her mind says to her . She ran away from there without looking back towards the washroom because she knew she was close to her panic attack . She enters the washroom and finds out there was no one and goes near a sink and looks at her tearful face . She doesn't know when it starts to  come out from her eyes . Soojin then finds it hard for her to breathe and scrunch down and fold her knees towards her chest and cry .

Suho pov

Suho is eating food with his group of friends and looks at all of their laughing faces . He then looks towards lim jungkyung and sees her smile and it makes him happy to see her smile because an innocent girl like her  doesn't deserve to be sad . Then his mind drifts towards soojin and how she looks pale in the classroom like she hasn't eaten for ages . Suho then looks soojin into the cafeteria and it makes him surprised because soojin always brings her lunch.
Soojin take her food tray and set on the table alone. I fell bad seeing her like this alone but I can't do anything . I then saw her looking towards her and then saw her glassy eyes and pain in her eyes . I never see soojin in that condition despite of how many hardship she face in her life . She is a very strong girl .

Then I saw girls who bully lim jungkyung
She throws hot soup on soojin and I don't know what happened but it hurt my heart to see her like this and lim jungkyung says that soojin deserves this , how can she say that to someone who once was her best friend and protected her from all those bullies . But then the girl cross he limits when she slap soojin . I thought soojin would say anything and do something but she neither say or do anything. All she do was just stand there like a lifeless person . I stand to help soojin but lim jungkyung catch my hand say what are you doing , this is not our business. How can she say like this . I again look towards soojin and saw her running from there and saw how a tear left from her eyes . I immediately remove lim jungkyung hand from me and left behind soojin . I don't care that everyone is now looking at me from our group .

There is only one thing is in my mind right now and that is only kang soojin .

I ran after her and saw her enter the girls washroom. I want to enter but I can't it is against rules . I just stand there and then I listen crying noises from inside and I know it's definitely soojin and now I can't control myself and enters inside and saw what I don't want to see .
I saw soojin soojin in a corner crying by putting her knees towards her chest and all her clothes and haires have soup . I immediately locked the washroom door because I know soojin doesn't want anyone to see her in this miserable condition. I never know I will see a girl like soojin in this condition. It's Hurt that I never do anything to protect her despite of knowing about all her problems , her condition in her house and how everyone make her feel low .

I don't know what come to me and I just went towards soojin .

Sorry for delay in posting chapters . I have to take 8 hours long lectures to prepare for my exams and then do self study . It is really tiring .but now I will try to post every week . I hope you all like this chapter and feel free to tell how can I improve ☺️ . Thank you for all your support and once again sorry