Bitter sweet

Play this song towards the end with suho and soojin to have a magical feel 😁

Soojin entered her class late and saw her maths teacher already standing there and glaring at her for being late . she knows this doesn't end well for her because her maths teacher is going to tell this to her father . she sat on her seat after taking permission then she saw lim jukyung giving her glaring she know for what reason . and then suho enter the class , she can fell his eyes on her but she doesn't have energy to lift her head .

She just sat there staring at blank space and doesn't realise that the test has already started . she can't be able to focus on her test due to her tiredness and she knows this time she will not be able to in top 2 and has to face her father's anger .

Soojin can't be able to focus on her rest classes because it is getting chilli and she doesn't wear proper clothes for this weather and she found all the girls in her class in the same position ( o! I forget to mention lets imagine it is the winter season in korea because your author likes the winter season too much 😁) . she saw how the boyfriend of some girls in her class gave their jackets to their girlfriends . taehoon give his jacket to suah and jukyung the lucky one get two jackets one from suho and other from seojun .
Soojin just looks towards her and how happy she looks after getting two jackets from two most handsome boys from class after hiding her real looks and faking herself . she also has a family who loves her and doesn't treat her like hers family does .

And here she is , no one is there to take care of her , look after her if she has eaten or not , if she is fine or not rather than they blame her for everything even after knowing her for years and trust the girl who just came a few months ago .

There is a sudden flow of pain in the soojin heart thinking how lonely she is .
Soojin averted her gaze from her and looked towards her hands . They looked dirty for her and she wanted to clean them .

All of a sudden the school bell rings indicating that they can go home . Soojin starts packing her things to go home because she is not in the condition to go to her after school tuition because of all the exhaustion for not eating and all the drama happens in school . She doesn't even know if she can manage to reach her house without stumbling or fainting .

She quickly left the classroom and found all student gaze on her .

She walks towards her house and when she is about to reach there she finds snowflakes start falling and it is getting more chilli but soojin doesn't mind , she likes snowfall and rain . she just wants to play there and make snowmen with suho just like they make in their childhood but they can't because everything change .

Soojin reached towards her apartment door and listened to her father shouting at her mother how careless , useless  daughter  she is, how she bullies others and how she is just wasting his money . she listens how her dad says how good it will be if she is like suho who can make him proud . soojin doesn't want to enter her house at this time because she had to face her father wrath but if she doesn't she has to face worse than this so she slowly open her house door and get inside . she saw her father stop shouting on her mother and look towards her . he told her to come towards him and soojin follow her command and when she come close to him , when she get near him ,he punch her in her stomach and soojin bend down due to harsh pain and than he slap her on her face , she fell down due to sudden hit and her father hit her on her leg and grab her hair to look towards him and ask her why she is late to her classes and she she didn't attend her tuition ( i really hate her father in drama . he cause soojin so much pain 🥺 ). Soojin just told him that she is tired but he told her to not make excuses and go to her classes . Soojin looked towards her mother for help . she thought just one time her mother would take stand for her against her husband but her mother doesn't even look towards her . she now clearly understands that her mother never supports her .

Soojin father told her to go to her tuition classes otherwise this is going to worse for her .

Soojin stand up and go towards the gate to go out from her house ( which is basically a luxurious apartment and suho one is just right in front of it and there is only two apartment at one floor because thay are really luxurious) and when she closed the door . she just slide down by door and just sit there with her knees close to her chest and dig her face in her knees . she feels like crying but no tears coming from her eyes . she is in pain , a lot pain but this pain is more mental than physical . she can't even walk properly because of her leg pain . she just sit there digging her face in her knees .

Suddenly soojin listen opening of a door in front of her but she doesn't care and didn't even have energy to look who is he . suddenly she fell a arm under her knees and one around her waist and within a moment she is above the ground carrying by someone's in bridal way . she looked who is carrying her and saw suho . he is taking her in his apartment . she wants to tell him to let her be in that way and that she has to attend classes but she can't. She really want to someone by her side .
She never feel this weak especially in someone arms .

Suho didn't say anything and close the door and place soojin on the sofa .
Soojin saw how her face is so dangerously close to suho that is one wrong move and they end up crashing their lips . soojin just looks how handsome suho is . how he has so magical facial features .

Suho finds someone staring towards him and move his face to saw soojin looking towards him .
Suho also saw how close they both are and feel different . he looked towards soojin and found nothing but sadness in her eyes .he want to take all the pain from her . he doesn't know when he felt so different with her . he wanted to protect her at all cost . but he also saw a kind of betrayal in soojin eyes and he see a lone tear escaping her beautiful eyes and he felt heartbroken . he pulled his hand from the waist and make it towards her face and wipe it using her thumb and then his hand on her cheeks . they both didn't say anything and are so lost in each other eyes . both questing what is between then especially suho ,why he feel this way towards soojin .

I Hope you all like this . I know I updated after a long time but I have already told you all the reason . thank you to all for waiting patiently and for all your wishes 😊 . my aunt is much better than before 😊 . thank you for all you support . fell free to criticise and you can tell me if you want any particular scene between suho and soojin , I will try best to include in story at some point .

Votes and comments must be appreciated.
Please follow also if you like this book 😁